[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Damir Doma Men's S/S15

Damir Doma Men's S/S15

Runway & Lookbooks

Damir Doma Men's S/S15

Postby can- » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:23 pm

can-

Re: Damir Doma Men's S/S15

Postby Rosenrot » Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:10 am

From this in 2012:

To this:

Dude needs to take a time out and reflect on the mediocre junk he's been putting out. I love his archives but at the rate he's going he'll be erasing all the good memories I have of his work.

Rosenrot

Postby Syeknom » Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:05 am

This is so tepid - I had no idea modern Damir was this pointless.

Syeknom

Postby Rosenrot » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:26 am

Exprof - definitely for sales, it was implied several times in a few interviews he's given. He's been changing his direction in the last few seasons now.

Rosenrot

Postby JtotheWhat » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:58 pm

Contrary to what some seem to be saying, I actually like some of the individual pieces in this collection, and could see myself getting them. But they look like something I'd see out of another brands RTW collection, not Damir Doma. Damir is my favorite designer and I am ok with him experimenting or trying new things, but I don't want to see him completely abandon the image and identity he has built.

As @Rosenrot implied Damir has always been vocal about the fact that it's hard to be creative/innovative and profitable within menswear, it's a sad reality but I don't think that necessarily means he has to go out and reinvent the wheel just to appease a broader audience.

JtotheWhat

Return to Seasonal Collections