Millennial Quarter Life Crisis

Elite user's forum

Millennial Quarter Life Crisis

Postby bels » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:15 am

Anyone got any good tips for millennial quarter life crises?

I've already shaved my head and bought a deck (used to skate a bit as a teen but decided to get back into it recently) and I've got a trip to Thailand planned. Anyone got any other ideas?
bels
Yung Winona

Re: Millennial Quarter Life Crisis

Postby bels » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:20 am

Been feeling really overwhelmed lately with my job and everything. I think it's because I really wish I could use my weekends to get some serious work on my EP but most of the time I get stuck clopening.

Don't think I've even charged my DSLR once this year either.
bels
Yung Winona

Postby bels » Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:45 pm

Eugh I was at this three day music festival and I got separated from my friends. I had sex with someone there but then afterwards things felt really weird between us? What am I even doing with my life? I think I need to get out of this town.
bels
Yung Winona

Postby bels » Tue May 03, 2016 10:27 am

Can't work out whether to read Infinite Jest or The Brothers Karamazov next. Which one will best help me work out what's wrong with my life? I should really finish The Goldfinch first. I've been reading it for the last three years. I don't seem to have any time to read any more!
bels
Yung Winona

Postby bels » Tue May 31, 2016 4:30 am

Been looking at a lot of pictures of people from the late 90s. Something so comforting about media that dates to a time I was (protected from)/(naive about) the vagaries of the world. If I could just view my life through the same instant camera 35mm aesthetic I think I would feel more sure of myself. Like an armour. But I can't find a snapchat filter that achieves this.
bels
Yung Winona

Postby bels » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:40 am

Really need to get around to organising some kind of psychoanalysis/therapy but I can't really afford it. I might ask my parents if they can help me out.
bels
Yung Winona

Postby bels » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:46 am

I just realised another summer is nearly over and I haven't had a single really good cup of iced coffee.
bels
Yung Winona

Postby bels » Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:13 pm

I like fashion because I get pleasure from knowing how to buy clothes that will get me what I want in life.
bels
Yung Winona

Postby bels » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:37 am

I was at brunch with this guy I was sort of seeing sort of thinking of breaking up with (but we were never really together so what's the ~protocol~). I was trying to saw through this really tough bit of sourdough crust when he said he thought he was falling in love with me and at the same time the fork slipped and my entire poached egg flipped out of the plate and landed straight on my lap totally ruining my best brunch trousers.

I was so stressed from the heavy emotional labour of the situation that I froze, said I loved him too, stood up so fast my chair fell over and walked into the bathroom and stayed there until one of the staff knocked on the door.
bels
Yung Winona

Postby bels » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:37 am

I was at brunch with this guy I was sort of seeing sort of thinking of breaking up with (but we were never really together so what's the protocol). I was trying to saw through this really tough bit of sourdough crust when he said he thought he was falling in love with me and at the same time the fork slipped and my entire poached egg flipped out of the plate and landed straight on my lap totally ruining my best brunch trousers.

I was so stressed from the heavy emotional labour of the situation that I froze, said I loved him too, stood up so fast my chair fell over and walked into the bathroom and stayed there until one of the staff knocked on the door.
bels
Yung Winona

Return to Care-Tags AGM 2016