[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - New Year's Eve

New Year's Eve

Off topic

New Year's Eve

Postby Prince of Scandinavia » Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:51 pm

Since christmas has passed us, I thought it would be cool with a New Year's topic. People can post whatever they have intent to do on the day, at midnight and after on the following day. Also what outfit you might wear (smiling) Anything related to the day really!

Prince of Scandinavia

Re: New Year's Eve

Postby omgimacarrot » Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:39 pm

Wishing I was back at college so I could get real drunk and have drunk sex with my girlfriend. Instead, I'll be at my parent's house with my girlfriend, brother, and good friend who I have pretty much adopted as my other younger brother (he has bad family issues). Overall, I think it'll be fun.

As to what I'll wear...probably my Uniqlo "fun"*flannel with a henley underneath and olive qlo cargo pants. I refuse to wear my Oak Streets in the case of spillage so probably grey nbs or besert doots. If by some miracle my dana lee mum shirt comes in, I'll be wearing that. Pretty boring because it isn't a huge party or anything and I'm not impressing anyone.
*this flannel Image

omgimacarrot

Postby RycePooding » Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:06 am

Fuckin' NYE is always a huge disappointment, for everyone I've had it with. I hate nights that everyone thinks are going to be 'epic' or 'legendary' because putting that much pressure on a night is stupid.

I just like to get a little drunk and chill and smile.

I'm gonna wear a white tee shirt. Start off clean.

RycePooding

Postby starfox64 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:11 am

they're also usually really expensive. i'm either going to a club or going to bed at like 9:30. haven't decided which.

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."
starfox64

Postby YoungCanoeist » Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:00 am

gonna go to a friend's house and get thrown and try to kiss a beautiful honey

YoungCanoeist

Postby midvh » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:45 am

I'm going to Stockholm to celebrate with a bunch of friends. We're going to cater some food and then go to some kind of club.

I like new year's eve, much much much more than christmas. I'm super excited.

midvh

Postby Prince of Scandinavia » Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:29 pm

This is my current idea for my new year's outfit. I'll wear a white oxford with the cos melange dress pants and my Mcnairy's. Perhaps a tie? Not sure, haven't dressed formerly before so yeah. I don't have many expectations for the night, which can only be good. I think that if you got too high expectations of a night, then you will only leave disappointed.

Prince of Scandinavia

Postby Syeknom » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:17 pm

No tie and you're set!

Syeknom

Postby Prince of Scandinavia » Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:31 pm

Alright, going without a tie then. Will need to find some kind of mac jacket though to stay atleast a little warm (smiling) Thiking some our legacy, norse projects, libertine-libertine, won hundred or something. Any suggestions are good (smiling)

Prince of Scandinavia

Postby rudy » Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:12 pm

Seeing Gesaffelstein in nyc with some really close friends. Super excited. Definitely hard not to have high expectations when I've already invested so much into the evening. Likely wearing blacked out everything + feigned nonchalant expression. That's how they do it in nyc, right?

rudy

Postby LandslideBaby » Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:59 pm

I'm either spending it with my mother, alone or with just one of my best friends. First too options the outfit will be pajamas on the last one of my black "fancy" dresses.

LandslideBaby

Postby spicedreams » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:15 pm

Chilling/partying with a friend from college wooooo

spicedreams

Postby YoungCanoeist » Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:19 am

oh yeah, and them i'm gonna go to work at 10 am! O_O

YoungCanoeist

Postby rudy » Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:43 am

^ That blows! I'm surprised you don't get the day off. Last year I made the mistake of registering for an 8am 5k on January 1st. Twas not my best performance.

rudy

Postby rjbman » Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:24 pm

Gonna be drinking with a friend who came to Florida with me and a few other college kids I met here. Then get up really early the next morning to fly home... :oops:

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby Prince of Scandinavia » Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:54 am

So it seems might COS pants won't be here before tomorrow night. Shouldn't have ordered them on the 20th.. The party I was going to and eat at is also cancelled because the girl, who's hosting the party, has got a sore fucking throat. So I write to the people that were supposed to come, that I could host the party and that they just need to tell me if it's something they want to join. I get no answers so fuck this.

Prince of Scandinavia

Postby balloons » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:30 pm

spending another night w/ just the flaxsisters (on vacation currently; really no choice)

the flaxsisters consisting of myself, brother, sister, stepbrother & stepsister, dad, stepmom, + grandparents

mildly upset because I know my mom is gonna be alone on new years back in LA and I hope she at least goes out with her momfriends or something. in the past I always stayed in and we would all drink apple cider and watch the ball drop on TV and pull a few of those party popper things. then we'd clean them up and she'd go to bed soon after and then I'd sneak out to be with my friends or just internet for a bit and then sleep. well obviously that won't be the case this year. gonna be just as tame of a night on my end but I hope she isn't too lonely

happy to wear this
and some old levi's chinos but I didn't pack any nice shoes so I'll be wearing some bright red old skools or a filthy pair of authentics with them

grailed --

instagram --
balloons

Postby hunnish » Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:03 pm

Prince of Scandinavia's festivities seem to be going very well

hunnish

Postby Syeknom » Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:54 pm

Went out with the family, had a nice evening, (lame) fireworks went off at 12, started to head home the most almighty thunderstorm struck - lightning, apocalyptic rain and even hail. An ominous sign for the year to come.

Syeknom

Postby anonomous » Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:28 am

Syek Were in london? Which part? Waterloo bridge or by the river?

Just arrived home from a night out watching fireworks at London. So much people that i was stuck between a group of people and i couldn't move at all. Overall a very cool experience!

anonomous

Postby LandslideBaby » Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:54 am

My nye was spent with 2 of my favourite people in the world and now my house is filled with glitter. I'm very happy.

LandslideBaby

Postby prawnzee » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:39 am

got drunk with the bestest person in the world, baked white chocolate blueberry muffins and watched the phantom of the opera and some zombie stripper movie. awesome! happy new year everybody

prawnzee

Postby kyung » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:59 am

my friend was diagnosed with lymphoma last year on new years, however this year i got to spend it with him and his family who are some of the nicest, most caring people you'll ever meet

i'm absolutely astounded by the strength and love that these people showed for their son and i was so happy to see him back up on his feet this year after numerous rounds of chemo. he's not through the woods yet but that was an excellent and inspiring way to start the new year (smiling)

also his mom made awesome brownies

KIMCHI SLAP

_( :⁍ 」 )_
kyung

Postby odradek » Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:10 pm

the best part of new years eve is buying cheap champagne, shaking the bottles and shooting the corks out the window

odradek

Postby Catfush » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:11 pm

Had dinner with family and neighbors at 6. Went to bed at 10 and read for a little bit. I got woken up at midnight by fireworks and stuff, but I just fell right back asleep. Was actually a pretty good night.

Catfush

Postby Prince of Scandinavia » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:25 pm

So last night was the best night of 2013, if not more years in a row. My outfit wasn't that great but I had a great time. I had 7 friends over and we ate a lot of good food, drank a bunch and then we went to a penthouse party just before 12 o' clock. After that we partied until 4 in the morning and then went to the clubs, only to find them closed. After that, I went home. Happy 2014!

Prince of Scandinavia

Postby purkinje » Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:12 pm

Awesome fireworks PoS. My family and I went to magic kingdom at disney world last night for fireworks and it was amazing!

a disaster is a terrible thing to waste
purkinje

Postby hunnish » Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:40 pm

"quick, look desirable"

but he was too drunk

hunnish

Postby hooplah » Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:56 pm

i am never an emotional drunk but my best friend hugged me after midnight and i started crying and talking about how special it was cause it was the first time we got to spend new year's eve together

we have spent new year's eve together almost every year since high school

hooplah

Return to Care