[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Ask a question, get an answer

Ask a question, get an answer

Clothes

Re: Ask a question, get an answer

Postby sidewalk » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:32 pm

Different aesthetics between the geobaskets and raf velcros. They're sort of incomparable but I prefer the raf's and that's a decent price. However, if you've been planning on getting geobaskets for some time you won't want to impulse buy something else just because of the price.

sidewalk

Postby Baddarn » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:37 pm

that's actually something I thought about as well... and I probably fit in the category of those who can't pull it off too well

and yeah, you're right as well, im gonna skip the rafs for now ;) Thanks!

- -
Baddarn

Postby anonomous » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:16 pm

Black boot recommendations that look similar to Common Projects Combat boots/ Doc Martens 1460? Don't like CP combat boots cuz when i handled them, they felt too light (which isn't very boot-like, imo)

anonomous

Postby Cashmir » Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:33 pm

Cashmir

Postby bels » Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:13 pm

Trickers Burford look exactly the same as Doc Marvens.

I linked Bublev these docs elsewhere and I still think they're cool.

http://uk.drmartens.com/uk/Mens/Mens-Bo ... p/10064001

bels
Yung Winona

Postby balloons » Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:30 pm

just learned the 606s aren't selvedge. I don't plan on cuffing often but it'd be niceish to have. worth caring about or no?

grailed --

instagram --
balloons

Postby Whype » Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:46 am

What do you guys know about Suicoke? They make some pretty incredible sandals.. How can I get my hands on them?

Whype

Postby teck » Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:43 pm

hi really need some advice. i sold an item on ebay but the winning bidder, after several days of back and forth, has now decided he doesnt want the item (he claims it is fake (!!!!!!!!). im a little beside myself.

thoughts? i know you can do Second Chance offer, and i intend to for the next bidder, also i can initiate a nonpayment claim. im a lil worried that this jerk can somehow give me a bad rating? advice?

thanks,ct

teck

Postby balloons » Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:38 pm

balloons's pants conundrum

are these too tight in the calf? will hemming them help lessen the taper (already planned to have them hemmed anyway -- they're 29x34 and I'm a 29x32, probably)

edit: images resized

grailed --

instagram --
balloons

Postby germinal » Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:49 pm

they're not egregious for skinny jeans, it really depends how you want your jeans to fit. bear in mind that that generally things are trending towards bagginess. hemming them isn't going to make them any wider in the calf.

germinal
Garminlad

Postby balloons » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:26 pm

if I keep wearing skinny jeans will I be uncool 5 years from now/?

grailed --

instagram --
balloons

Postby jrisk » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:46 pm

jrisk

Postby eufemism » Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:01 am

grey dress pants and lavender dress shirt with black shoes and belt. What color tie goes well?

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby Ques » Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:16 am

What model/colorway of new balances does Patrick Ervell wear?

Ques

Postby edward » Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:42 pm

Can I get some light wash selvedge jean recs? and the stonewash jeans are both options (sort of, neither has my size in stock at the mo), but the Ervell jeans seem rather short, and the Kanyes look pretty skinny/the distressing is a bit much. I'll probably go (I don't think these are selvedge, because it would say if they were, right?) or if I can't find anything else, but I'd prefer selvedge because frankly I just super like the way it looks.

I know everything about film. I've seen over 240 of them.
edward

Postby bels » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:30 pm

NN07 do washed selvege denim that gym bros apparently enjoy.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby sick boy » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:41 pm

the distressing might be a bit much, but they are selvage

sick boy

Postby midvh » Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:01 pm

check out OL edward

midvh

Postby Runningshoes » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:01 pm

Thinking about getting Ramones... but I'm like 5 8" am i too short to wear them?

Runningshoes

Postby RomanEmpire » Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:30 pm

Anybody have any recommendations for all red sneakers? Something to use instead of the Red Octobers or . So I guess an all red, mid or high top sneaker. Preferably for about $100 or less. If the sole is white that's fine too

RomanEmpire

Postby yourdad » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:15 am

got some dm1461s on the way but i'm thinking of returning them for rw8106s or rw9075s. any suggestions on which pair to go for?

yourdad

Postby BobbyZamora » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:58 am

B)
BobbyZamora

Postby ptozzi » Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:26 pm

ptozzi

Postby SteevMike » Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:55 pm

who makes pants that are cut like sda 103s

like, not low-rise, roomy-but-not-too-roomy thighs and like 8.5" LO

SteevMike

Postby can- » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:53 pm

new standards are quite similar innit

regarding skinny jeans, at least in NYC I think they've been out of fashion/trend for a little while now. there's still a lot of room for very slim jeans, especially black jeans, but anything with a proper drop between the calf and ankle looks immature/dirty Brooklyn to me

can-

Postby balloons » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:46 pm

hope I don't look lame wearing my skinny jeans in the next couple years bc I really have no intention to stop

grailed --

instagram --
balloons

Postby RomanEmpire » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:34 pm

Any white sneaker recommendations? Want something to wear in monochromatic fits. I have a pair of white plimsolls, but I kind of want something with more structure. Looking at maybe stan smiths or Nike AF1s, not sure about either one yet though.

RomanEmpire

Postby pips » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:34 pm

I bought something from ebay from a US seller that only ships locally so I'm going to use a shopping service. She offered to send me an invoice and I agreed to have one with the shipping costs included before I pay and it's been a few days and the seller hasn't replied. I've already sent a follow-up message. Before that she was quick to answer questions and emails. I havent sent the money yet but I hate leaving this unresolved so what should I do? I mean, I'm not running away from paying her, in fact I'm bugging her to send me a damn invoice.

pips

Postby starfox64 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:53 pm

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."
starfox64

Postby RomanEmpire » Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:36 am

RomanEmpire

PreviousNext

Return to Tags