[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - a/s/l: the new member introduction zone

a/s/l: the new member introduction zone

Off topic

Re: a/s/l: the new member introduction zone

Postby bouquet » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:21 pm

hi, i was told to post here. my name is Alec. I'm in a pretty boring Wisconsin town. I buy a lot of second hand things, and like putting weird clothes on my body. coffee is probably one of the coolest things in my life. and go to my school and tolerate me

bouquet

Postby swdst » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:10 am

Hi everyone. I'm Scott and I live on an island. I don't have any AF1s or Docs because no one sells them here.

My favorite fish is Nemo. Favorite color is #3f3f3f and its variants. I listen to whatever's on my Spotify playlist. Anything except olives and anchovies. Tigers are cool. I had a Britney poster on my wall. Chips. Biscuits for biscuits, cookies for cookies.

(love)

swdst

Postby JtotheWhat » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:02 am

I'm new. Canadian living in Seoul.

That is all.

JtotheWhat

Postby CPV1 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:23 am

I'm James. I'm 21 and from London. I'm addicted to buying second-hand Undercover and drinking Diet Coke. My favourite fish are great white sharks. I love the colour yellow, but not to wear. I mostly listen to grime and garage. I usually have pepperoni on my pizza. I once "discovered" on a heavy trip that my spirit animal was a rabbit. Kelly Brook might have been my first love but I can't really remember. I say crisps and biscuits. I post on lots of internet fashion boards so I thought I'd give here a try. I like the emphasis on friendliness this place seems to have.

CPV1

Postby Bobbin.Threadbare » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:28 am

Hi James. More Londoners is always good.

Bobbin.Threadbare

Postby sensodyne » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:43 pm

Hola! Where are cool places to go listen to grime and garage in london?

sensodyne

Postby CPV1 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:13 pm

CPV1

Postby rusty » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:59 pm

Hi, I am Rusty. I'm 24 and I want to get a motorcycle.

rusty

Postby DeafIdiotGod » Sun May 04, 2014 3:58 pm

Charlie, 19, residing in Durham or Manchester UK depending on term times.

Got shown this place by a uni friend and it seems to be bogged down with less bullshit than the other fashion communities I've seen.

DeafIdiotGod

Postby trichomatic » Mon May 05, 2014 12:35 am

Was told to make one of these.
Name's James, perhaps better known by my portmanteau.
22 y/o male from fake canada.

trichomatic

Postby needlethatsings » Mon May 05, 2014 1:40 am

I'm Mark, 19, currently going to school in California, but I'm originally from Hawaii. Hello all!

I normally frequent r/mfa and lurk sufu, but care-tags seems like a much nicer place than either.

My username is a reference to Neutral Milk Hotel and my avatar is a reference to WU LYF because I have an obnoxious taste in music.

needlethatsings

Postby papabear » Mon May 05, 2014 12:09 pm

Hi, I'm Brian! 20 y/o from Hong Kong, raised and currently going to school in California.

Just wanted to meet some new friends that's into fashion as well. Besides fashion, I also love to eat good food, watch romcom, and travel. My favorite designers are Thom Browne and Yohji. I look forward to meeting all of you. (smiling)

papabear

Postby DeafIdiotGod » Mon May 05, 2014 2:35 pm

DeafIdiotGod

Postby donut_milk » Wed May 07, 2014 12:04 am

'Sup, heard about this place on FFA and wanted to check it out; seems neat. Anyway: f/27/California... I sit on my butt all day designing and coding. But when I'm not doing that I enjoy outdoorsy stuff.

donut_milk

Postby sidewalk » Wed May 07, 2014 12:26 am

hi guys im sidewalk and i like clothes. i also like music. james brown is killin' it usually. heard about this place now im here 6 months ago. seems like an algirth place, well see.

sidewalk

Postby nothobo » Wed May 07, 2014 10:59 pm

I made an account so I can be cool like everybody else. And also so I can post in the vancity thread

nothobo

Postby Upas » Thu May 08, 2014 1:01 pm

hi everyone I'm upas and I like clothes more than sidewalk does. I also like music more than him too, and I heard about this place more than 6 months ago. It seems like more than an alright place.

m/23/wa

Upas

Postby bikesarecool » Fri May 09, 2014 1:22 pm

hobo told me to make account

24/yes/california

bikesarecool

Postby g2x222 » Fri May 09, 2014 1:24 pm

g2x222

Postby uxjtsu » Sun May 11, 2014 3:34 pm

I live under your bed and snack on potato chips.

uxjtsu

Postby missrowan » Mon May 12, 2014 4:15 pm

hi i'm rowan and i like carrots. 22, currently in Xanadu, from fake canada, moving to princeton soon.

missrowan

Postby WikiZuHeltzer » Tue May 13, 2014 10:47 am

Hey I'm Wiki, I'm 20 and about to finish my degree.

Based just outside of London, love mods, gigs and making music.

Soon to be without the safety of a student loan...

WikiZuHeltzer

Postby maj » Tue May 13, 2014 6:32 pm

with all dese new londoners we need another meet up

maj

Postby WikiZuHeltzer » Wed May 14, 2014 7:31 am

I'm well up for that!

WikiZuHeltzer

Postby chadnik » Fri May 16, 2014 7:56 pm

Hi, I'm chadnik, 23. I was told by a cool person that this place was cool. I'm active on FFA/FF. I'm currently desiccating in the golden west in grad school (northern Central Valley), and like thinking about good movies, vintage togs, shoegaze/ambient music, and what Margaret Howell ate for breakfast.

chadnik

Postby bels » Sat May 17, 2014 5:22 am

Welcome. Here are my speculations on what designers eat for

Mhl: boiled eggs and soldiers
Raff: muesli with a lot of red berries
Gil: croissant and coffee

bels
Yung Winona

Postby exprof » Sat May 17, 2014 12:45 pm

Raf only drinks coca cola zero.

exprof

Postby exprof » Sat May 17, 2014 1:15 pm

Translation:

My mom was a huge fan of the original "Coca-Cola", I've been drinking a lot of it for as long as I can remember. I switched to Coca-Cola light when it went on the market, then for Coca-Cola Zero. I don't even know when the changed happened: I tried the drink and all of a sudden I realized I had moved from light to zero. I tried to rid myself of this bad habit, because they say aspartame is bad for your health, but I wasn't very motivated. I told myself: "After all, I don't have any other addictions..." And that's where I understood I really had a dependence. For a long time I went to bed with a glass full of Coca-Cola zero that I put on my bedside table, where others have a glass of water. And when I woke up in the morning, the glass was empty. I had drank it the night prior in an automatic and unconscious way. It was a terrible habit. Today I try not to drink it before breakfast. Days where I don't drink any by noon, I feel compelled to drink it at 4pm. Thats how I know it's 4pm: I can't hold out much longer. I like it even better when it's flat. It only needs ice. Even deprived of Coca-Cola zero for three days, I can't drink it at room temperature. During fittings in Milan, in June, it was often very hot, especially with twenty five people in the room. So I would open a can of Coca-Cola zero, but it warmed up too quickly. When I had drank half of it, I would put in in the refrigerator and open a new one while I waited for the old one to chill. A few years ago I was drinking two litres (half a gallon) a day. Today I can sometimes limit myself to two or three glasses. But since I'm drinking less and less, I tell myself that I won't ever drop the habit completely. Because of the issues related to aspartame, maybe I should start drinking regular Coca-Cola. But nowadays, I'm not a fan of its taste. Unlike other [coke] enthusiasts, I can substitute Pepsi Max when there's no Coca-Cola zero or light. Which goes to show you how addicted I am.

exprof

Postby BigDumbWhale » Sat May 17, 2014 1:26 pm

Hey Hi Hey! This is a pretty cool site and you all seem like cool people, let's talk about cool things!

BigDumbWhale

Postby popcorn » Sun May 18, 2014 7:44 pm

Hey there friends.
My username is ryan_firecrotch, but my name is Noah. (It's a story.)
I'm a teenager looking to know more and become more rounded.

I'm not very wealthy, and I don't live in a city with much activity.
I will be lurking a lot.

I formed an obsession with clothing, just looking better, maybe a year ago, and I let it become me. Today I'm very interested in fashion at all levels, retail, and design.
I'm very interested in people with careers in fashion, and would love to PM with higher ups, new faces, and whomever else.
More than anything I'm here to talk about things you can put on your body with strangers on the internet. You're all very cool to me.

popcorn

PreviousNext

Return to Care