[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Ask a question, get an answer

Ask a question, get an answer

Clothes

Re: Ask a question, get an answer

Postby JewTurk » Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:40 am

I think he was giving them a good review on MFA but I was hoping for another opinion before I bought one. Not sure if woolrich is worth the price diff.

JewTurk

Postby tomsfood » Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:52 am

who makes cool necklaces, other than walter van beirendonck, I think those are a bit chunky for my taste. I like the idea of wearing a black or blue (or white I suppose) necklace with some of the more sportswear-y things I wear. I really like this Astrid Anderson but it's out of my price range by a few miles.

Feel like chains could look kinda trashy though ya know.

tomsfood
Look Arena Champion

Postby chadnik » Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:04 am

Thanks for the suggestion to check out Cosmic Wonder, I wouldn't have known to look at them for wallets. Really enchanted with this one:

chadnik

Postby zayg » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:13 am

Vermont flannel is mad good you won't regret it

zayg

Postby Blastoise » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:36 am

How should you size on them? I've been considering one of their henleys for a while.

Blastoise

Postby bueno » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:35 am

Any good stores worth checking out in Krakow, Poland?

(Is there a more specific thread for this question?)

bueno

Postby zayg » Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:14 pm

I bought a slim fit flannel in store. It doesn't look like they have slim fit online yet, but I can't really tell you about how the regular fits fit because I didn't try any on.

I went medium in slim fit, and it fits similar to a WvG before dinner in medium as well. The flannel is a bit looser, but that is fine. I think they fit similar to the small uniqlo linen shirts, so pretty much perfect in my eyes. Sleeves are also really long for you tall folk.

zayg

Postby bobo77 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:30 am

Does Buffalo Exchange have men's clothing? Specifically the one in NYC on 26th st.

bobo77

Postby absurdmind » Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:32 pm

ive decided to embrace a duffle coat this winter, no buttons needed. ive narrowed the search a bit but still havent found anything im in love with. looking for something deep black, wool, and fairly long (at least knee length) hopefully for under $500.

http://www.dufflecoatsuk.co.uk/mens-lon ... t-charcoal this looks like it would be nice if it came in a dark black :(
http://www.gloverall.com/mens/classic-duffle-coat.html this looks similar but the toggles are shiny, the plaid in the hood sucks, it doesnt look very dark either, and its quite expensive for my budget.

also any winnipegers want to recommend me a good place for slim button-ups since club monaco is no more? hint hint . ive heard some people recommend mexx but im hesitant.

absurdmind

Postby arcticsound » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:14 pm

You can still get Club Monaco online, the fit of the shirts are pretty uniform so you're safe if you know your size. Danali has Naked and Famous, and Tiger of Sweden, and Scotch & Soda shirts, Normandy carries some Gitman Bros and Norse Projects, and It might be worth checking out Harry Rosen in the mall, they have Burberry Brit shirts.

arcticsound

Postby prawnzee » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:03 am

what are the coolest menswear and womenswear shops in dublin?

prawnzee

Postby millikelvin » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:06 pm

millikelvin

Postby breakadawn » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:15 pm

The biggest one is Browne Thomas, that has lots of nice stuff. I've never really shopped in Dublin though so that's the only one I've been to lol

breakadawn

Postby balloons » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:11 pm

girlfriend wants me to help her list some clothes for sale. brands range from helmut lang to like urban outfitters stuff. where are some good places to list these? I know menswear can be sold on grailed, sufu/sf classified, a few subreddits, etc. where can one sell womenswear?

grailed --

instagram --
balloons

Postby RomanEmpire » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:31 pm

Grailed is supposed to have a womenswear site soon™ so maybe wait for that? If not then eBay might be only other choice

RomanEmpire

Postby millikelvin » Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:35 pm

In terms of subreddits, /r/femalefashion has a buy/sell/trade on Fridays with higher end items, and /r/wardrobepurge and /r/thriftythread are the other ones (though things go pretty cheap on the latter two).

millikelvin

Postby Vaeltaja » Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:34 pm

Wanna redneck? I'll do him an egg. NO SYMPY!
<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
Vaeltaja

Postby eufemism » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:01 pm

does zappos ever have sales? there's some stuff from there i want to get, but i'm unsure if i should wait to see if prices drop.

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby Ques » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:50 pm

when i take pictures using the timer setting on my camera, how do i keep the camera focused on me. it inevitably takes blurry shots when i do this and for the life of me i can't figure out why

also, i got this camera from my dad and have no idea how to mess with the aperture and all that and haven't the faintest clue of what all that means, anyone have a guide or something that explains camera?

Ques

Postby spahdfgo » Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:27 am

What makes a silhouette good for you ?

spahdfgo

Postby JewTurk » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:56 pm

How good of an idea is it to get some wood hangers for my clothes, the ones that have the drop off so they don't get those shoulder dimples?

Thinking of looking at goodwill for some but don't want to get a bunch if they aren't that important.

JewTurk

Postby CPV1 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:41 pm

CPV1

Postby hwknsj » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:54 pm

Are there any understated creepers for men?

I don't want anything like the Prada creepers. Something black and simple.

hwknsj

Postby yubbermax » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:33 pm

yubbermax

Postby parastexis » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:01 pm

parastexis

Postby bobo77 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:25 pm

Does anyone know what this patch represents?

bobo77

Postby BIGBEE » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:51 pm

what's the cotton cashmere blend that dana lee uses like? Does it age well? I hate when poly-cotton sweat shirts inevitably die after being washed too much

BIGBEE

Postby deadkitty » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:39 pm

softest fabric I've ever felt

deadkitty

Postby bobo77 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:17 am

I tried finding info in this area, but the only half black flags I can find of a political nature are half black half red for anarcho syndicalism, and half black half yellow for anarcho capitalism (but you probably already knew that).

Apparently, this is used in racing
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racing_fl ... white_flag
A diagonally divided black-and-white flag is displayed with a car number to indicate a penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct. This flag can be displayed if a car tries to intentionally drive another car off the course, or if a driver gets out of his/her car and initiates an altercation with another driver.

Some administrators (NASCAR and IndyCar) do not distinguish mechanical problems or unsportsmanlike conduct from rules violations and simply use the solid black flag for all violations.

Edit: Ahh, Anarcho-Pacifism

But all the same, I picked it up in a military surplus store, and there were a ton of them. I feel like there's a more mainstream interpretation.

bobo77

Postby WikiZuHeltzer » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:45 pm

Whats the consensus on olive chinos with black shoes? I've not really seen anyone say no to the idea in my research, but then again I've not seen it be mentioned at all.

WikiZuHeltzer

PreviousNext

Return to Tags