[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Techdad Discussion

Techdad Discussion

Clothes

Re: RU a cyberpunk?

Postby starfox64 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:24 am

glasses are pretty dorky

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."
starfox64

Postby can- » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:10 pm

can-

Postby maj » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:09 am

was on my way to school today when this dude rolled past me on his bike. black frame, red tires straight out of tron and then a colour coordinated outfit, black Adidas trackies,red running sneaks, black tee and this red scarf covering his mouth. finish it off he had these tekkan like gloves on which looked like something out of an anime all red white highlights.

was even more bizarre as it was in some suburban cul-de-sac in my small town, not exactly a urban metropolis. cyberpunk gone to visit his nan, was not expecting it at 8 in the morning.

maj

Postby charybdis » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:37 am

Have you all have seen caithnard's cyberpunk album?

http://imgur.com/a/oQLZN#6

http://www.reddit.com/r/femalefashionad ... cyberpunk/

And stuff

my mother is a kenzo fish sweater
charybdis

Postby odradek » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:16 pm

odradek

Postby can- » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:31 pm

can-

Postby can- » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:38 am

my phone died while I was taking a fit pic

all that remains is this ghost of a fit...

can-

Postby can- » Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:45 pm

can-

Postby smiles » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:56 am

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby bels » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:23 am

bels
Yung Winona

Postby UnwashedMolasses » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:12 pm

UnwashedMolasses

Postby ramseames » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:51 am

ramseames

Postby starfox64 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:03 pm

new outlier bomber

$600 tho

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."
starfox64

Postby ramseames » Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:13 pm

really hate that pocket on the shoulder. Merino lining sounds like a good idea. don't know how I feel about the price

ramseames

Postby can- » Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:00 am

hate the Schoeller materials outlier picks for these outers. the last bomber they made was pretty bad.

can-

Postby bels » Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:52 am

What's wrong with Schoeller?

Never touched outlier or schoeller just interested.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby can- » Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:23 am

nothing wrong with schoeller, the fabrics make great pants but i've never been on board with soft shells and the bombers made out of 3xdry or whatever it is feel really insubstantial and synthetic.

can-

Postby bels » Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:35 am

soft shells for life death to the hard shell

All this cyberpunk shit is making me want to buy cyberpunk shit.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby Syeknom » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:33 am

No buying cyberpunk shit bela, be good

Syeknom

Postby maj » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:29 am

doing anarchism and in politics class and it's making me lust for a dystopian scifi future where we all live in a different star cluster

maj

Postby germinal » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:07 pm

germinal
Garminlad

Postby germinal » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:50 pm

gravity pocket

germinal
Garminlad

Postby bels » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:02 am

bels
Yung Winona

Postby bels » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:08 am

No Maps For These Territories

bels
Yung Winona

Postby germinal » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:49 am

Went to DSM; tried on the veil jacket... holy fucking shit the bed it's the best piece of kit i've ever handled - the sort of jacket you could own for years and find new details every time you wear it. Double layered sleeves with elastic thumb straps, zip cuff; i counted 7 pockets on first examination; all the buttons are needlessly complicated - each buttonhole is on a separate piece of fabric that is riveted to the main jacket; rubber-backed collar; beautifully fitting hood with the weird stowable veil (also rubber-backed at the bottom to add weight and ease stowing); drawstrings everywhere, too many to count; not to mention the entire jacket is made up in super-lightweight mesh (the hardware adds heft to the whole thing, so it doesn't feel fragile at all); the tag is a thin, wide strip with the Aitor Throup logo, "New Object Research" and almost certainly the number of the jacket - i'm kicking myself that i forgot to look. The jacket fit me perfectly and looked amazing and i could easily see myself wearing it on the daily; if i had £2500 to spare i would have no qualms on spending that much - you can see where your money's going in every detail.

Both skull bags have been redesigned since previous releases, and the price has been jacked up accordingly (apparently they were sold for a loss first time round). The backpack is now in a soft malleable nylon. Last time the material was stiffer and felt sturdier, and gave the bag it's structure. This time it's evident that it's the panelling and sewing that supports the skull form. Hardware and leather feels the same as before (robust as fuck). The SA said that bag sold within half an hour. In fact all the bags and hats that DSM were allocated sold in the first day - by the time i got there, two days later, only two shirts, the veil jacket, the trumpeter's uniform and the denim jacket were left in stock (everything else was for display only). The Shiva bag now has two zips on top, which is a sensible redesign, and feels a bit smaller, tho i may be misremembering. This one is made up in a fuzzy wool which i prefer to the more traditional suiting fabrics used last time. Again, hardware feels like you could club someone to death with it.

Both the hats - the band-leader's hat with a clear brim, and the face mask cap - felt a bit cheap, and in fact i think i might have damaged the former when i picked it up... oops. The shirts are cool-looking - made from a fairly stiff, dry poplin; sewn edge-to-edge; seams taped with clear plastic, inside and out; laser cut pockets - but completely impractical: all but unlaunderable, and i guarantee the tape will peel after a couple of seasons. The denim jacket was unchanged from the previous release: still the same rubber-backed denim, sewn edge-to-edge etc. Trumpeter's coat is very cool - the trumpet case unfolds to form part of the collar - but i didn't bother trying it on. Apparently DSM didn't get the Mongolian parka, which sucks because it was the piece i most wanted to see. Sorry I don't have any pictures, they're strictly forbidden, and i was never left alone long enough to sneak one. I grabbed another two copies of his manifesto on the way out... now i have four lol

germinal
Garminlad

Postby bels » Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:59 am

bels
Yung Winona

Postby germinal » Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:22 pm

yah it's an exact remake of that, and now i've found that out it has been robbed of some of it's attraction - it's no longer the design plucked fully-fledged from some twisted corner of AT's mind that i thought it was. On the other hand it's a cool reference to make. i wonder if Sportswear co. ever did a version...

germinal
Garminlad

Postby bels » Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:26 pm

I wonder how difficult it would be to pick one up and overdye it.

Throughout my teenage years I had a NATO surplus army jacket which was overdyed and I loved it.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby maj » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:07 pm

aitor throup close ups

cargos

hindo shirt

riding jacket

maj

Postby starfox64 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:34 am

starfox64

PreviousNext

Return to Tags