[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Trip Advisor (drugs)

Trip Advisor (drugs)

Off topic

Trip Advisor (drugs)

Postby nevergreen » Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:53 pm

i went through 10 pages of threads and used the search function and couldn't find anything but with the thread names on here it's likely i could have missed it. so here's an all encompassing drug thread

i'll start. why do people love xan? every time i do it i feel relaxed but nothing more than that except i can never remember the last ~45 minutes of my nights and it's happened both times i've done them. granted this is at relatively low doses (so maybe that's why i don't "feel" it as much) as i don't make plans of getting so fucked up i black out the whole night but still my friends absolutely love bars and i don't understand why. i know there are obviously reasons but i just feel like there are different things to be doing? of course everything is personal preference.

although i did wake up at like 11 this morning feeling so well rested which was nice. my sense of time has been a little skewed however it's almost 3 when i'm writing this and it feel like i just woke up.

i also just ordered some kratom online. got two sample packs of two different strains so i'm curious how that will be my friends all say they didn't like it but i don't think they did enough/a good strain as i've heard only positive things online.

and one more thing.. anyone have experience with nootropics? i occasionally take 600mg of adranifil if i wake up really really exhausted in hopes of it helping to wake me up but i don't really notice a lot. sometimes i feel minor affects other times i don't i've been meaning to try other nootropics but $$$

nevergreen

Re: what's in my bag?

Postby mc-lunar » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:13 pm

trying nootropics has been one of those things floating around in the back of my mind but i'm honestly so worried about being completely non-functional if i'm removed from my supply for whatever reason. also, supposedly your tolerance increases really quickly to a lot of this stuff so the $$ would be more like $$$$$$$

mc-lunar

Re: what's in my bag?

Postby nevergreen » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:59 am

there may be typos in here cause i didn't proof read it:

ended up trying that kratom tonight. I ordered a 10g sample of two different strains and they sent me another sample of a different strain which was nice. Had two friends that were down to try it so we were originally get do ~6g each cause we were reading and it said that's a decent dose but none of us had anywhere to be so we said fuck it and did 10 each (mixed the different strains) and put it into our water bottles with some orange juice. tasted not terrible tbh until you get to the bottom cause it's powdery and DISGUSTING I took the last little bit out of a shot glass and chased it with coke.

~15 minutes later I started to feel something and after another 5 I had this really strong body high like almost out of nowhere. I don't have a lot to compare it to but the couch felt nice.. at this point my friend threw up for a second. nausea is a common side effect of kratom so none of us were really surprised but he felt better for a second then threw again real quick like 10 minutes later.

we were just smoking talking and listening to music nothing too drastic. it peaked for maybe an hour and my friend threw up one more time but my other friend and I were p good we thought we could have done a little more but still was feeling nice. at one point I stood up and stumbled as you would expect for this type of drug and was a little disorientated but nothing out of the ordinary. it actually felt good to stand and stretch.

around 9:10 (finished our servings at 7:55 for reference) I can tell I'm not as high as I was and my legs aren't nearly as heavy as they were before. it's a really smooth comedown which I wasn't sure would happen so since we mixed the strains but I was pleasantly surprised. roughly 2 hours after I was functional with a still after-high body high (I'm sure u know what I mean)

it's now 11:30 and my legs feel really nice. my friends and I agreed it was fun we all felt great music was nice it was a good time.

kratom is legal almost everywhere (except Thailand, a few other countries, and Australia) so it's readily available but as other almost everything else it can be addicting so moderation is key. it does have its recreational value but at the right dose and strain it's muscle relaxer and actually a stimulant. some people say they like it even more than caffeine (unsure of the strain). other common methods of ingestion include making tea, putting the powder in capsules, and spooning it into your mouth and washing it down with a drink.

anyways was a cool experience if you decide to try it do your research and order from a trusted venue. and most importantly be safe!

nevergreen

Return to Care