[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - World's Greatest

World's Greatest

Clothes

Re: World's Greatest

Postby can- » Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:51 pm

why would this be a 'make or break' season for the brand? supreme's not going to go anywhere. they continue to have some of the broadest cross demographic appeal of any clothing brand, and it's because both their marketing and design teams can be relied on to only produce A+ work.

can-

Postby vgtbls » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:36 am

I guess what I was saying relies heavily on how you define success. From what I can see, the concept of "skateboarding" is getting bigger in fashion and other companies want to snatch some of the market share that Supreme thrives in. That, combined with growing drop frustrations every season, makes me think they could lose some fans. I know several people who used to be die hard fans and have said it's too hard to get anything so they've moved on. At the same time, Supreme is probably the best brand at capitalizing on "Fuck Supreme" sentiments.

vgtbls

Postby BIGBEE » Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:27 pm

supreme is barely a skateboarding brand these days. they only started releasing videos when skateboarding was starting to become vogue again.

BIGBEE

Postby BIGBEE » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:22 pm

got a new job just in time for the new season. If it's not too much to ask I would like them to make a t shirt that says supreme on it

serious tho can't wait!!! hope the bag and belt are good this year.

also did you get the seer sucker brooks brother suit? do you mind posting a fit pic of it

BIGBEE

Postby Thomnd » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:05 am

holy fuck lol

Thomnd

Postby Hi5Ghost » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:14 am

New Box Logo hoodies for FW 2016

Hi5Ghost

Postby BIGBEE » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:46 am

anyone want to contribute something to this thread?

stop these lazy posts, if I want to look at pictures of the new supreme season I'd go to the supreme website

E: tone down language :wink:

BIGBEE

Postby bataille » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:50 am

Best season in several years, tbh. Nothing groundbreaking but almost everything is great and there are more than a handful of real standout pieces (Satin cowboy shirt, birds of paradise, shadow plaid overcoat, mohair hoodie, ben and jerry shirt, taped puffer, etc). and those soup bowls are great but i only want them if i can get a matched set of 4. also lmao at anyone who wears an "illegal business controls america" hat. overall i guess i might start getting up on Thursdays for the drops again, which i haven't done since like 2013. Good work supreme!

bataille

Postby posh_somme » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:23 am

so do you pretty much only have a chance of buying any supreme in store if you line up on the day? is the place full of guest brand stuff again the day after? wondering if it's worth checking out the london store on the 19th

posh_somme

Postby alby » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:52 am

The way I understand is that most things will go day of, especially hyped pieces. Lining up early morning will give you a pretty good shot at anything. Not on drop days, the store will stock anything from the drop still left, as well as other brands. I've never been to the store so maybe someone with actual experience could chime in.

I think this season is great. As always the accessories are fun as hell. People freaking out about the brick which is funny. I wonder what the price point on that will be. Wasn't the Schott collab in recent years also an A-2? It feels awfully familiar.

edit:

this is a nice touch

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

Postby jujumaster » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:00 pm

Quite a good season with some decent looking stuff in there but as usual there is also some right shockers that only Supreme could get away with. Will be interested to see if there is another Stone Island collaboration this season though.

My problem with Supreme is that the Thursday 11am drops mean I am never around to buy anything and even if I was, fuck am I camping or even lining up and online its a manic rush just to buy one item. Cant be arsed with that shit anymore.

jujumaster

Postby Northwest » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 pm

Lookbook is making a ton of pieces look exceptional as per usual. Spiderweb hoodie, thin reflective stripe track jacket/bottom, contrast sleeve/pocket diamond stitch midlayer, contrast hood quarter zip chest pocket flannel anorak, chore jacket, patchwork anorak, rose fleece, and oversized contrast stitch denim (?) anorak are all subtle(r) winners.

9/10 odds on playing cards hoodie showing up in a rap video with a poker table scene in the next three months.

Northwest

Postby can- » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:26 pm

can-

Postby can- » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:42 pm

lol

can-

Postby hig » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:49 pm

season looking great, in for the zip up polo sweater in pink and the cane silk shirt (also the "the end" pin for nostalgia's sake; i watched the fuck out of T&J as a kid). what does everyone think about the season? how did babenzien leaving impact the designs? if i remember correctly, SS16 was the last season he had a hand in. definitely a lot of stuff i like in fw16 but it is rather apparent that influences are diverse and widespread, which is awesome!

hig

Postby BIGBEE » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:37 pm

The influences are different (Don't think Brendo would done Tom and jerry) but the way they are translated into clothing is the same as it always is.

BIGBEE

Postby can- » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:18 pm

what's everyone building with their supreme bricks?

can-

Postby INNIT » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:07 pm

hey does any1 know how the "washed regular" jeans fit:

http://www.supremenewyork.com/shop/pant ... /oufpbe6az

i cant find any pics of them on humans

INNIT

Postby sen2 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:02 pm

heres a pic of them pinrolled, unfortunately.

this is from a few seasons back, unsure if theyve changed since.
im a size 36
the rise was mid-lowish. I wasn't a fan.
Yee is the fitting room in supreme London

Last edited by sen2 on Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
sen2

Postby hirokinakamura » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:41 pm

pretty sure that's the supreme fitting room lol

The Loopwheel Lord, King of Sweatshirts, and consummate Watch Snob
hirokinakamura

Postby bShortz » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:54 pm

Can anyone explain who Peter Paquin is? Examples of what he designed for Supreme? Can't find much on the ol web, thanks a bunch!

bShortz

Postby starfox64 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:57 am

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."
starfox64

Postby alby » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:30 pm

how warm is the ma1 you reckon? probably not sufficient winter wear?

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:06 am

i have an 11am class on thursdays so i might as well try to cop something online every drop, this adrenaline rush got me all focused and alert

waiting for my mom to ship the shirt back to me because my CC is registered to my parent's place in SF is a buzzkill though

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby hharrissonn » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:23 am

Happy Thursday if you thought Supreme is "falling off" peep the sellout times. Got the dolls tee but this shit really isn't worth it anymore I think. Really wanted a box logo this season, but the way these bots are now there's no point.

ig: hharrissonn
tumblr: dyetransfer.tumblr.com
hharrissonn
Look Arena Champion

Postby ASTROCHIMP » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:49 am

The US site bugged out hard. I couldn't even add stuff to my cart, took me like 5 attempts. Here's the sellout times Image Shows the site was messed up for a while. Still managed to grab a Seven Samurai tee in white.

I'll stop wearing black when they invent a darker color.

Check out my shit tumblr.

Also consider checking out my music.

Follow me.
ASTROCHIMP

Postby Copeland » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:05 pm

Please don't judge me but due to unforeseen circumstances I was forced into flipping Supreme for the first time. Managed to kop the coaches jacket and the Burgundy overcoat which no one wanted. I was gonna flip the coaches jacket to pay for the overcoat that I'm most likely keeping. Wanted to ask, how likely is it for the resell value of the coaches jacket to increase beyond 2x or w/e they're selling for now if I hold onto it longer? And how likely, if at all, is it for the overcoat to have any resell value since they're still sitting there? Thanks.

Copeland

Postby maj » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:12 pm

if ur a D-rank re-seller dont come here for help m8, not being funny but fuck that.

maj

Postby BIGBEE » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:13 pm

BIGBEE

Postby Copeland » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:31 pm

...i dont understand

Copeland

PreviousNext

Return to Tags