[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Stuff You've Made

Stuff You've Made

Off topic

Stuff You've Made

Postby lanky » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:00 am

Post any creations of yours. Doesn't matter if its big or small, finished or a work in progress.

lanky

Re: Stuff You've Made

Postby lanky » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:16 am

I have this little three photo set that I'm proud of

I also just made a beat that I'm fairly happy w/ but can't get it to upload because of bad internet connection.

lanky

Postby Syeknom » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:19 am

Cool photos, I love that first one

Syeknom

Postby germinal » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:13 pm

Today i baked a cake for my sister (and myself)

germinal
Garminlad

Postby Syeknom » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:25 pm

Ooooh, yum

Syeknom

Postby sknss » Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:05 pm

hmm. baking in this heat feels like death but i still managed to make some brownies and a few meringues too

sknss
2015 Summer Camp Participant

Postby schiaparelli » Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:39 pm

lanky, your whole photo diary is amazing.

i really love , the streaky blur feels very intentional and i like how the image is partitioned into zigzaggy outlines of the branches on top and superimposed, more visible green streaks on the bottom.

is super vermeer and the lighting is perfect, very old-masters-y, almost has a patina to it, the tiny condensed droplets on the pot/pan lid are great

and is such a soft expression, and i love the areas where you can see a field of detail (bits of her arm, where the dress straps kind of bend out to catch the light, the bandanna—and then other places melt away into soft highlight or shadow. the little thingy in the background outside the window is so funny to me, but a good kind of funny

schiaparelli

Postby lanky » Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:29 pm

Here's the beat I made:

lanky

Postby germinal » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:05 pm

boredom x care-tags x yahoo auctions x ms paint

germinal
Garminlad

Postby deadkitty » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:59 pm

messed around with a loop pedal for a period

deadkitty

Postby Bobbin.Threadbare » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:04 pm

I used to be REALLY into halloween, and I still am - but the last few years I've never been able to celebrate it because I've been away so much. I used to spend weeks making a costume. I used to think girls would think it was creative and fancy me, but the truth is no one would care how 'true' Klingon uniform was if there was a dude walking around dressed as a hot Jack Sparrow.

This was one of the best, I have lots of others but this took the most of my time I reckon

Image 2006 I think

I ended up making (almost) the whole team. The entire costume was made with papertape and paint.

This was before the warriors got massive again and I had to painstakingly get a patch made for me and I made my own leather cut.

This looked way better in the dark. Lots of overweight Tim Burton girls thought their luck had come in. Truth is I just wanted a costume I wouldn't have to cut my hair for. Gloves were 99p and I glued scissors made of backing board and gaffer tape onto them.

Bobbin.Threadbare

Postby can- » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:15 am

can-

Postby sick boy » Mon May 26, 2014 6:10 pm

More shop class stuff. I've been using shot glasses to hold ink and water but they're too deep so I made this.

sick boy

Postby jrisk » Mon May 26, 2014 6:24 pm

I borrowed a friend's lathe and made a 'wand' a bit back. It was a lot of fun. Wish I had take better pictures before I gave it away.

jrisk

Postby forestfeet » Mon May 26, 2014 7:55 pm

I made some cigarette boxes/packaging. http://bodyhaus.tumblr.com/post/8040321 ... ng-concept

some shirts I printed a few years ago. http://imgur.com/4kctgpb

Sea captain cigarette case. http://imgur.com/wd2Gv6g

My wallet. http://bodyhaus.tumblr.com/post/8028262 ... y-upcoming

Not totally sure how to format, but that's some random stuff I've made that isn't clothing.

forestfeet

Postby oucho » Mon May 26, 2014 8:11 pm

www.molochclothing.com

but I don't like most of the stuff on there right now

oucho

Postby pk! » Mon May 26, 2014 8:36 pm

Just a small painting in my notebook. Been dabbling a bit, it's really satisfying even if it isn't necessarily good.

@Forestfeet that leather clutch is perfect. As a guy I'd still rock it, I've got a huge soft spot for minimal leather clutches. Do you do much leatherwork?

Pk! "Pok Gai," Cantonese phrase/insult for, "Go fall in the street."
I fell into the streets and missed the ground.
pk!

Postby forestfeet » Tue May 27, 2014 3:48 am

I do leatherwork occasionally. I don't have a sewing machine that can handle leather or very many tools, so I have to do it all my hand and it's pretty time consuming. I will probably do a lot more over the summer, as I found a good source for leather in the area and my boyfriend and I are toying with the idea of just buying a whole cow hide.

http://imgur.com/a/tnpnO album of people and clutches. I love clutches. It'd be cool if more men carried them.

forestfeet

Postby DeafIdiotGod » Tue May 27, 2014 5:15 am

A few things from when I did Art in school. Now that university exams are over I'm hoping to get back into my creative side.

Most of the images are huge so

DeafIdiotGod

Postby fun_yunchables » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:01 pm

made this 2 years ago-ish. still a very fun project to mess around with

coolest lame guy u'll ever meet
fun_yunchables

Postby DeafIdiotGod » Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:07 pm

Big painting on the wall of the kid's home in Madagascar I was volunteering at, this took me about a week of 4+ hours a day of painting to finish and I enjoyed every minute. It's an outline of the country with paintings of the native wildlife. I'm particularly proud of the Lemur.

Details and progress pics spoilered.

Details:

Progress photos:

Moody Studio Photos:

DeafIdiotGod

Postby bels » Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:37 am

Change icon to close up of lemur's face.

bels
Yung Winona

Return to Care