[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Ask a question, get an answer

Ask a question, get an answer

Clothes

Re: Ask a question, get an answer

Postby Morlin » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:35 pm

Is there a good place to buy buttons similar to the ones on Acne or Rag & Bone shirts? 4-hole, kind of an imprinted look.

I think that it is not. Cowichan, etc., If you prefer a thick knit, how about you? It is cool there is atmosphere!
Morlin

Postby radicalbusiness » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:24 pm

Fell for the hype of these nonnative x montrail sneakers 4 years ago and never quite got back up. Anyone know of sneakers that are similar in shape and blend of dadcore/minimalism?

radicalbusiness

Postby E.T. » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:31 am

Looking for long sleeve polos, any recs?

E.T.

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:57 pm

what brand are all the cool IG fashion kids going to when they want realtree camo pants (not cargos just the regular pants)

i feel like it should be obvious but there seems to be a lot of outdoors brands doing realtree with varying degrees of quality in cut and fabric. carhartt? are they all wearing carhartt? that's my guess at least

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby julius » Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:43 pm

what's the temperature range where wearing a jacket w sherpa is good enough?

(w heatteach underneath ofc)

julius

Postby zevolution » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:25 pm

Have any of you'll ever worn Mephisto sneakers? They've been growing on me really slowly for the past few years and I'm considering buying a pair when my current vans beaters kick the bucket...

zevolution

Postby bels » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:16 pm

Everyone in France wears them they're very legit.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby sknss » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:39 pm

Only if you're over 70 years old

sknss
2015 Summer Camp Participant

Postby zevolution » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:53 pm

what does the right fit context look like 2 u?

I tend to think of them as rly easy to integrate into outfits, sort of like a birkenstock or chaco. Then again, my favorites lately are adsum, ol, mhl, etc. so these are all very approachable products in the first place.

I feel like the type of person who wears these is kind and reasonable

but now I'm feeling less and less enthusiastic about them the more i look at this photograph

zevolution

Postby zevolution » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:48 am

I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm better than this. Sorry for bothering you all.

zevolution

Postby bleeker » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:05 pm

I definitely think they're comparable to birks. 5-10 years ago it seems like there were only non-hip connotations surrounding the image of the arizona-wearer, the classic stereotype of the german in high socks and health sandals dominated. That of course changed and I think the same process of changing connotations is plausible for for the rainbow or a rainbow-type shoe. I mean, in the 70s and 80s "earth shoes" and that lifestyle had a moment and it seems like certain strains of pop culture are moving towards a similar direction of environmental appreciation today. Tyler the Creator has his paraboots after all, which to me are in the same class as the mephisto.
So, my idea of the outfit to go with a pair of rainbows is really similar to yours. down-to-earth, approachable stuff that you are visibly comfortable in. Garment dyed sweatshirts, fatigue pants with signs of wear, patagonia pile fleece, you know what I mean. Basically the oi polloi look, and I think they even have a write up on mephisto.

My association with mephisto is positive because a few of the cool aviation opas at my local airstrip have a pair, often worn with some casual fjallraven, a fisherman type vest and variations on michael caine-type glasses.

of course there are shitty colorways and people who don't do them justice but they have potential imo.

bleeker

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:44 am

hey how do i size Air Max BWs? tts or half size down?

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby mc-lunar » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:33 am

does anyone make incense chambers besides neighborhood?

mc-lunar

Postby bels » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:30 pm

https://www.endclothing.com/gb/yeenjoy- ... 08026.html

Does anyone make incense chambers that aren't sold on endclothing dot com, that's the bigger question

bels
Yung Winona

Postby zevolution » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:41 pm

I would check out a local potter or ceramicist for some leads! Seems like a nice opportunity to support local artists

zevolution

Postby bels » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:32 pm

You could make your own out of air drying clay.

Anyway don't burn incense its carcinogenic.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby fun_yunchables » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:24 am

anybody know the best way of getting paraboots in USA? I think unionmade carries them but any brick and mortar stores in LA with a good selection? I’m trying to get the shiny smooth black michaels. Online is ok too but i know that paraboots dont let distributors sell overseas (so no EU or JP sales?)

coolest lame guy u'll ever meet
fun_yunchables

Postby Morlin » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:19 am

Are Michael Kors bags just really uncool? I found a leather backpack by them that is the exact design I want but there's still a little logo imprint on the front pocket. any recs for something similar – (silver buckles, black smooth leather, simple shape)?

I think that it is not. Cowichan, etc., If you prefer a thick knit, how about you? It is cool there is atmosphere!
Morlin

Postby vice » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:27 am

https://www.eastpak.com/oc-en/backpacks ... 0+999.html

Might be tough to get in the US, maybe someone on here can proxy.

vice

Postby madlib » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:35 am

http://lantiki.shop-pro.jp/

trying to hunt down some dana shorts, is this a reputable site?

madlib

Postby crybaby » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:30 pm

i want to buy some dorky cargo shorts to skate in this summer, could someone please point me towards some? thanks (smiling)

crybaby

Postby kickingthefly » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:02 am

how can i watch 90s anime 'perfect blue'?

kickingthefly

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:41 pm

how do the fit of neighborhood BDU pants compare to wtaps BDUs?

i figure if there's any place in the world to ask this very niche question it's right here

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby popcorn » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:46 pm

can I watch a Brighter Summer Day by Edward Yang without spending money

popcorn

Postby Copeland » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:17 pm

Should I keep this MH jacket?

Copeland

Postby kickingthefly » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:16 pm

edit: (hmm in fact its only the shoulder with the camera hand that looks weird, the other looks ok.)

kickingthefly

Postby Copeland » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:07 pm

Should I get these trainers? I like the design but green is a difficult color and the ring tab looks a little weird. Would wear with Schneider trousers mostly. 14SS Rising Stars.

Copeland

Postby 106-2 » Sun May 05, 2019 2:42 pm

Anyone got any details on this brand? ('wave slave') Had a look about online but couldn't find anything at all :sad:

106-2

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Sun May 05, 2019 2:51 pm

does anyone know how to size that nike x ambush tracksuit? feel like i could fuck up the sizing if i'm not careful

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby Julio » Mon May 06, 2019 12:38 am

Julio

PreviousNext

Return to Tags