[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Charming boy is charming (DIY thread)

Charming boy is charming (DIY thread)

Clothes

Re: Charming boy is charming (DIY thread)

Postby surfdude69 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:05 am

sorry for terrible pics and fit but got on my creative shit and cut a Dickies Redhawk warehouse/duster/trench coat in half (smiling)

surfdude69

Postby sick boy » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:22 pm

howdy friends, this isn't exactly diy since there is an ever expanding team, but after about a year of work our first collection is out and I'd be thrilled if anyone on here would like to take a look :woop:

sick boy

Postby bels » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:27 am

Bought the utility sling. That klean kanteen karrier....too strong

bels
Yung Winona

Postby lyysander » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:04 pm

Is there a story behind the banana? Out of curiosity.

Been following your stuff on this thread for a long time and also wanted to say congrats, this is awesome.

lyysander

Postby sick boy » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:28 pm

not much of a story, everyone seems to laugh the first time they hold one though, which is nice. and thanks! I think so too.

sick boy

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:59 am

if i wanted to print something on the back of a leather jacket what would be the best/cleanest/most durable method? plastisol screenprinting? heat transfer?

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby jrisk » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:59 am

small DIY project. I was a dumb dumb and fell off my bike and scraped up my snow peak hoodie. cmyk sent me some fabric samples and I patched it up (smiling)

jrisk

Postby weqe » Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:35 pm

made this mask out of usps tyvek envelopes for my final proj in this textiles class, block printed with foam wrapped pvc pipe lmaoo

more pics:

[{[*#~&< /BLEH |BLEH| BLEH\ >&~#*]}]
weqe

Postby jrisk » Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:31 pm

i had been on the hunt for a liner for a bit. found this one inside of a cold weather parka and then did the following modifications:

removed pockets from parka and sewed to liner (pockets are lined with cozy wool fabric)
removed zipper from parka and attached upside down so I can adjust however much I want the lower half open
added vintage laundry pin that dangles and opens the collar. I can also pin the top buttonholes together and not zip it at all
added the banana patch that got me (smiling)

jrisk

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:00 am

tried my hand at shibori dyeing – i love that there's basically no way you can fuck it up, it always comes out interesting and unique in its own way. died a pair of natural cotton-colored dickies carpenters for my first try; i didn't love the colors i used and the technique i used isn't the best for pants made out of this thick a fabric but my friend liked them so much she bought them off me as soon as she tried them on (smiling)

after (shot on phone under a terrible fluorescent)

before

my friend in them, shot on film

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby mooncorp » Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:57 am

for this past new years party me and a bunch of other people did some crafting/diy-ing for various parts of our outfits, i made a head piece wearing a necklace backwards and doing some beading, attaching random bits to the front.

mooncorp

Postby hharrissonn » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:20 pm

Dri-FIT Tabi Sock lol

ig: hharrissonn
tumblr: dyetransfer.tumblr.com
hharrissonn
Look Arena Champion

Previous

Return to Tags