[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Here is ramdomthought!

Here is ramdomthought!

Off topic

Here is ramdomthought!

Postby ramdomthought » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:31 pm

[url][/url]it's really fucking snowy out and very cold and roads are slippery and i love it

ramdomthought

Re: ramdom thoughts

Postby ramdomthought » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:33 pm

you guys are all incredible people, i'm very happy with the direction this forum has gone from "super corny four people talking about clothing" to "positive place to be friends with each other and be open and honest with each other as well as post cool things and have useful unpretentious discussion about whatever". I know that as more people join it's going to get harder to keep it friendly and positive but let's enjoy it while it's here (smiling)

ramdomthought

Postby ramdomthought » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:38 pm

ahh google auto awesome (smiling))))

ramdomthought

Postby ramdomthought » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:41 pm

have you guys met norman? he's a lion and king of the castle

we give him a tent

Imageb

ramdomthought

Postby thug » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:44 pm

I've never seen this side of you

thug

Postby kyung » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:47 pm

we're just people sitting behind a computer thug, ramdom is a really nice dude

in fact, you're all lovely people and i'm enjoying care-tags immensely

KIMCHI SLAP

_( :⁍ 」 )_
kyung

Postby ramdomthought » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:57 pm

norman chases stupid shit and slides into walls even though he's like 800 years old. love this old kitten :3

ramdomthought

Postby ramdomthought » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:00 pm

sweet i'm done with exams because my professor is retiring and said fuck it i'm not giving exams what a great day

just had to email a paper to her yesssss

ramdomthought

Postby rjbman » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:03 pm

can we all have our own threads

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby ramdomthought » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:04 pm

my shutter froze and none of my landscape photos turned out how i wanted hmm what to do about this gift time to change my plans

ramdomthought

Postby ramdomthought » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:06 pm

i'm going to go thrifting today and my europeein friend is going to join me via google hangouts should be fun :o)

ramdomthought

Postby ramdomthought » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:07 pm

do you guys have electric blankets? i highly recommend them even though you kind of sweat in them at night if you turn them on too high but they're great for naps

ramdomthought

Postby ramdomthought » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:09 pm

cameron- huhwot disby adhi aneongirl what did i do in new york because james keeps acting like i did something absolutely awful oh and thanks for a very fun trip you guys (smiling))) anyone heard from jay lately we should get him here

ramdomthought

Postby ramdomthought » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:12 pm

speaking of adhi i need to get in touch with you and eccentrica and we need to go get food or have snowball fights or make snowmen or something fun like that while the weather is here and we all have time. maybe over break?? I'm in seattle from dec 22-jan3 but fuck it we need to hang

ramdomthought

Postby ramdomthought » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:14 pm

oh and my seattle trip is coming together well i'm going to portland to grab cake shaped like a penis with a good friend (smiling)

ramdomthought

Postby ramdomthought » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:17 pm

lunchables are not a depressing meal landslidebaby (okay yes they are but fuck it i have nostaligaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa for them) though only the pepperoni pizza ones are good. the worst when you were a kid was when you got one and were like "wow yay lunchables!" then you got a fucking cheese pizza one or worse, the one with the crackers.

ramdomthought

Postby ramdomthought » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:18 pm

who needs twitter i have care-tags

ramdomthought

Postby RycePooding » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:18 pm

can i come to michigan and chill i'm super close and will need to get away during break

RycePooding

Postby ramdomthought » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:20 pm

this couch was very nice to sleep on thank you friend katie for letting me crash when i was too inebriated to do anything and i'm glad i was able to help you move you and your bf are wonderful people (smiling)

ramdomthought

Postby ramdomthought » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:22 pm

i put this together at work it was a pain in the ass but i had someone i really care about to keep me company via goog hangouts (smiling) Image

and the screen was like 62" and v clear was fun

ramdomthought

Postby ramdomthought » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:40 pm

this is mark

so sometime after i turned 21 and i was starting to get into beer and all that my dad took me out to this place in grand rapids that he went to on occasion near the school he worked at. He would go there with friends from work and all that. That place is a little place called The Hideout.

I went up there and loved how quiet and calm it was. It has a much better atmosphere than every other bar/pub/shithole I went to prior to going there and the beer was top notch to boot.

Well it turned out one day that my night class was cancelled and I was preparing to ship some stuff of to a certain addict of skins. I decided I wanted to write a letter to said person saying hi, hello, i farted in this box. That kind of really fun stuff that you want to tell people. I grab a pint and sit at a table away from the bar. Mark comes up to me "Hey, sorry to just kind of barge in but are you handwriting a letter?"

Yeah, I was and being unfamiliar with the bar and used to people who are aggressive or whatever I'm expecting this old dude to be like "that's really fucking stupid" or just laugh or something (i don't really know what i was thinking). Instead, we shoot the shit for like half an hour about inane stuff (now a frequent occurrence). He then invited me up for trivia night, where I meet a few other regulars and made some really incredible people.

he's going to ecuador on december 28 when i'm out of town and i'm really going to miss the guy. He's been a great friend and a very fun person to talk to and introduced me to a lot of people who are really the kind of people who treat you like family and will take a bullet for you. It's like care-tags in real life except with more beer and a colder setting. I hope to snag his pawtuckett sox hat before he goes.

ramdomthought

Postby ramdomthought » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:41 pm

*posts pic of ramdom puking into trashcan*

ramdomthought

Postby ramdomthought » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:52 pm

i recently rediscovered my hd280 pros and a preamp and remembered why i did studio work in music for a number of years though i don't miss the shitty metal bands that came around

i told this to someone but i forget who but there isn't any indie music here because the area is so shitty and full of angst that everyone just needs to let any amount of anger out rather than funnel it into some bullshit "sensitive" thing that they don't want to do

it's kind of scary how few outlets there are for kids here in the suburbs of grand rapids. It's really a negative place for everyone here and is very typical suburbia mixed with a different kind of conservative that causes gay band teachers to die of heart attacks at 34. There are some incredible teachers and people here but they can only do so much and have so many emotional and financial resources to help that kids are doomed to fall through who need the help

ramdomthought

Postby ramdomthought » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:53 pm

*posts pics of ramdom asleep in the bathroom*

ramdomthought

Postby ramdomthought » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:00 pm

going through old pictures on goog plus which is why this thread has so many posts today

this is billy. He didn't have a phone, he was 24 and struggling in our local community college. He paints guitars or something similar and plays some folk that he writes. He does roofing with his dad and lives at home in the suburbs opposite me.

I let him have half my burger and fries because he hadn't eaten yet and had enough $ for a pint that day. He was a very fun person to talk to and I really felt for him because he just seemed so open. I wonder how he's doing; I wish I could meetup with him easily and just be like "hey dude you're awesome let's go throw snowballs at buildings" or something like that. I don't know if he had many friends and when I met him I was at a really selfish/lonely/whatever point in my life. I was full of self-pity/loathing and listened to him and really enjoyed talking to him but wasn't out of my own head enough to really engage him like I want to now.

I really hope he's alright.

ramdomthought

Postby ramdomthought » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:02 pm

this is brad

he's awesome

this was on halloween and is in front of the hideout

I just wanted to share this pic because i think it's funny

ramdomthought

Postby ramdomthought » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:07 pm

norman was sitting at the table with me staring me down

ramdomthought

Postby ramdomthought » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:11 pm

last pic for the day maybe probably

our hero

ben thanks for being an awesome friend and being an incredible person to me when i was in nyc (smiling)

ramdomthought

Postby ramdomthought » Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:19 pm

Salt on your windshield makes it impossible to drive

ramdomthought

Postby Capt » Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:02 pm

It's a giant whirlwind of train of thought

Capt

Next

Return to Care