[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - c-t neck nominations #banter

c-t neck nominations #banter

Off topic

c-t neck nominations #banter

Postby chilljin » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:58 pm

shite one to start off you cant even see me neck but what can you do

[youtube]Jcttwc-xCnA&[/youtube]

chilljin

Re: c-t neck nominations #banter

Postby ramseames » Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:04 pm

Best thread idea in ages.

Some inspo from a friend of mine:

ramseames

Postby can- » Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:06 pm

maj stand up

can-

Postby maj » Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:29 pm

[youtube]yc1zzW6qcTA&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

24 hours anon and ramseams!

maj

Postby Prince of Scandinavia » Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:59 pm

This is fucking great

Prince of Scandinavia

Postby ramseames » Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:02 am

maj and chilj forgot to include obnoxious music but from now on that needs to be in all of these.

trying to shotgun without making a mess of your tatami mat hotel room is the diciest thing. Clear liquid is shochu, should've done a closeup of the bottle but whatevs.

and get to it, I'm expecting great things

Also I made us a google doc so we can track this, mostly to prevent people from nomming people who've gone already:

ramseames

Postby rudy » Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:27 am

Part of me just really wants to see syeknom absolutely destroy this

rudy

Postby Syeknom » Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:44 am

Not a chance sorry, I don't drink

Syeknom

Postby germinal » Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:54 am

down a yard of warm vimto #allaboardthebanterbus

germinal
Garminlad

Postby yourdad » Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:21 am

this is not how i imagined spending my sunday night.

and you guys are up. have fun

Last edited by yourdad on Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
yourdad

Postby bels » Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:32 am

Smiles will no doubt bring the pain.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby Syeknom » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:02 am

Syeknom

Postby ramseames » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:00 am

I mean obviously that's terribly tragic and I'm sure their families are furious that something that should be so inconsequential took their loved ones from them, but people get drunk and do incredibly stupid things all the time. I'm not attempting to trivialize them whatsoever but I think like anything involving alcohol it's possible to be totally reasonable/smart about it and not have it be an issue. We've had 4 people go so far and none of us have consumed anywhere near an amount that would prove dangerous, we were all in situations that presented no hazard to us, and the biggest risk any of us took was that we'd throw up a bit if we drank too fast or we'd spill our drink on the carpet. This is a community of generally quite intelligent individuals and I think as long as people continue to use their heads and participate in a similar fashion there's nothing to worry about. Obviously not everyone drinks or will want to participate and that's perfectly acceptable, there's no pressure at all and feel free to just say that you don't want to if you get nominated but aren't interested. No one will judge you for it or pry about it, one of the goals of this community was to be friendly and accepting above basically all else and this should be no different.

ramseames

Postby Syeknom » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:31 am

Cool your stack man, Christ. I just posted it as a general interest thing since we've all been chatting about the subject of necknominations recently and this popped up.

Syeknom

Postby wiggly--woo » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:35 am

i dont know whether or not ramseames thought you were cirticising it or just posting it out of general interest, but it's a pretty 'hot topic' at the moment, and i guess people are starting to get defensive or whatever.

i mean, as a 19y/o student (ie prime demographic for this nonsense) i know plenty of people who've been doing it, and have done it once myself, but the worst that has happened is people throwing up. all the controversy surrounding necknominate stuff is pretty ridiculous. people have always played stupid drinking games, and some people have always paid the price for taking it too far or doing it somewhere stupid like next to a river or train track or whatever. i'm sure people have probably died or been seriously hurt after playing kings/ring of fire and other similar stuff, the only difference with necknominate is that people are recording themselves doing it, which gives the media a chance to jump all over it like a bad rash. i won't deny that necknominate is stupid, but for most people it's just gonna be a bit of fun, and not really any different to what most people were doing anyway, but now it happens to include a name and a camera.

wiggly--woo

Postby Syeknom » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:42 am

That's all self-apparent though, no? The "general interest" bit is the British press jumping to tie it to youth-culture as is often the case with this kind of story.

Syeknom

Postby ramseames » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:07 am

Seen more than a few people get up in arms about it on fb or post videos of themselves doing something other than drinking and acting like they're superior to all of us idiots who participated normally, and then I also assumed everyone who'd heard of it would have also known about the fact that there had been some incidents surrounding it. That + I just generally find it frustrating how negatively the media paints drinking of any nature other than "one beer with dinner at a restaurant then a cab home just to be safe". Sorry for reacting like that man, very uncool of me.

ramseames

Postby odradek » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:20 am

really thought this thread was a pun syeknom's name.

odradek

Postby anonomous » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:53 pm

sorry for the late video people, i had a BJJ competition yesterday and i got 4th in Absolutes so that's cool.

no music because i don't know how to use iMovie. 24 hours rjbman and jrisk!

anonomous

Postby smiles » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:10 am

Man mine is lame. I did it at like 9am though and I'm not much of a chugger.

Turn up the volume to hear me.

Go get them

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby bels » Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:07 am

Why are you in a stairwell?

bels
Yung Winona

Postby smiles » Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:21 am

Where else would one drink warm beer? Also I didn't want to wake my flatmates up and you deffo wouldn't be able to hear me outside

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby rjbman » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:04 pm

[vimeo]http://www.vimeo.com/86417071[/vimeo]

pw is same as jackiechan's

, have at it.

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby bels » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:33 pm

Deafening silence from New York and London

bels
Yung Winona

Postby sknss » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:56 pm

heard this from london last night

sknss
2015 Summer Camp Participant

Postby can- » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:50 pm

can-

Postby odradek » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:23 pm

get to, and

odradek

Postby asianfuntime » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:36 pm

nominate me I'll rekt this

asianfuntime

Postby Huey » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:37 pm

Good idea man, having a laugh at these.

We're all just like snakes in the grass
Huey

Postby jrisk » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:28 am

sorry I haven't done this yet. I just haven't had the opportunity to do it without a family member being around. hopefully I can get it done tomorrow night.

jrisk

Next

Return to Care