[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - vancity isn't just a credit union

vancity isn't just a credit union

Off topic

vancity isn't just a credit union

Postby ramseames » Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:04 am

I dunno if we actually need this thread but I figured it would be fun, so here it is.

Ostensibly we'd use this for planning meetups, but post anything YVR related.

ramseames

Re: vancity isn't just a credit union

Postby yourdad » Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:31 am

please direct me to tasty food

yourdad

Postby ramseames » Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:12 am

Gonna present this without comment:

ramseames

Postby verilyvert » Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:12 am

verilyvert

Postby verilyvert » Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:22 am

verilyvert

Postby smiles » Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:09 am

can i present this without comment as well?

http://tvsgf.blogspot.hk/

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby Ampere » Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:15 pm

I'll be back in Vancouver sometime this summer. Don't know when exactly but should be for a week or two

Ampere

Postby kewks » Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:38 pm

maybe planning to do something tonight with hobo. we just mentioned it in passing last night so i'm not sure of any details at all. anybody wanna come?

kewks

Postby verilyvert » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:50 pm

Went there today, and the sale is still going on. Basically if you buy a sale item, you get another sale item of equal or less value for free. Only applies to sale items. Most of the stuff in Vancouver has been picked clean, but there was some Schneider in size 4 and 5, and EG in M/L that might work for you. I liked the look of these Grenson Spikes too. .

You can look at . I know there is a bunch more items/sizes in other stores.

To get a sale item from another store in the country, you have to pay for it upfront before they ship, unlike with full price items where they'll ship it to you to just try on. They won't do refunds, but will give you store credit if it doesn't work out - so helps if you know what fits you.

verilyvert

Postby Ampere » Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:40 pm

As a side note, is it just me or does GP have no clue at all how to style their shit? Look at this cardigan on GP

Now look at suspension point:

Ampere

Postby yourdad » Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:08 pm

eh, GP styling isn't ideal for SS but you have to remember their customer base is totally different. they're trying to attract a broader audience in comparison to a smaller boutique like SP. they're gonna go for safer looks whereas SP has a certain aesthetic where the other brands they carry work very well with each other when trying to style the stuff.

yourdad

Postby kewks » Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:25 am

did my neknom tonight.. it was painful. stay tuned

kewks

Postby kewks » Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:04 am

i need someone to burp me., IT WAS REALLY FIZZY

kewks

Postby Ampere » Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:06 am

Those neknoms so far have been pretty great. Far better than the shit I see on my fb feed

Ampere

Postby verilyvert » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:17 pm

So, kewks and I were interested in attending . I like the end tagline on the website of "Vancouver's favourite see-and-be-seen event", which hopefully means there will be lots of outfits to admire. I've never been before, but the idea of mixing fashion, art, drinks, music, and live entertainment sounds too good to pass up.

Who else is interested?

verilyvert

Postby ramseames » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:28 am

Very down, especially since I get free admission for being a member.

ramseames

Postby verilyvert » Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:14 am

Kinda short notice, but if anyone is looking for something to do this Saturday, me and a few friends are going to . Its a fetish themed costume ball that happens once a month. This is my first time attending, but I've heard nothing but amazing things about it. This particular party's theme is 'corset', which makes things relatively easy for the ladies (or guys too if you think you can pull one off).

Only thing is they are pretty strict about attendees wearing some kind of fetish outfit. . This gives you a couple days to come up with/purchase/borrow a costume. If you want to come, but don't know what to wear, let me know and I'll try to help.

verilyvert

Postby ramseames » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:35 am

I hope you're as excited as I am (not that i'm gonna be home yet).

anyone going?

ramseames

Postby ramseames » Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:46 am

I'm flying home on the 25th. little earlier than i'd originally thought but that's still 70 days total.

so yeah, we should do something on the 28th/29th if you guys aren't too full up with school bs

ramseames

Postby yourdad » Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:51 pm

http://www.vancitybuzz.com/2014/03/uniq ... ated-soon/

another rumour of a uniqlo opening here

yourdad

Postby verilyvert » Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:26 pm

Turns out I got a belated birthday gift of two day passes to Vancouver Fashion Week. Going tomorrow or Monday, but thinking tomorrow. Monday could be good too though, and I wouldn't mind seeing the closing gala. My first pick to go with me to the shows is my sister, but if she can't make it then one of you here are welcome to a pass.

verilyvert

Postby verilyvert » Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:16 pm

My sis did cancel, so I'm heading to VFW by myself right now. Pass is still available for anyone who wants to keep me company (smiling) If no one wants it, I'll just go again tomorrow.

verilyvert

Postby ramseames » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:33 pm

I'm over my jetlag, lets get drunk this weekend. friday or saturday work best for people?

ramseames

Postby kewks » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:33 am

make sure you're not working or busy on Friday, April 26!!! this hip art gallery event is going dOOO00WWWNNNnnnnnnnNN

kewks

Postby kewks » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:30 am

I MEANT THE 25RD

kewks

Postby ramseames » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:20 am

probably right in the start/middle of exams for most of you but anyone down?

ramseames

Postby yourdad » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:26 am

going to a watch odesza later that night but i can make it for a bit before

yourdad

Postby ramseames » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:46 pm

ramseames

Postby gnarph » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:56 pm

I know this exists now
Last Friday was fun

gnarph

Postby ramseames » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:58 pm

need deetz on what happened after you left us

we went to mark and verilyvert's old frat and then dentry's on w 10th. would have gone downtown but leaving places with drunk people takes ages

ramseames

Next

Return to Care