[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Random Rhetorical Hypebeast Fashion Thoughts

Random Rhetorical Hypebeast Fashion Thoughts

Clothes

Re: ramdom fashion sportswear capes

Postby zayg » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:23 am

I have a really heavily distressed American Eagle denim jacket that I don't really wear often but it is kinda cool. Considering dying it black. Good idea? Bad idea? Best idea?

zayg

Postby kindofyoung » Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:20 am

Some kindergarten kids just came up and asked if I was a secret spy :cool:

kindofyoung

Postby AmericanPie » Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:24 am

This weekend I was working as a photographer as a country club Santa photographer. I've never seen so many children dressed by rich parents before. One father was wearing a blackwatch blazer, and had his son wearing matching blackwatch trousers. I've also never seen so many baby boat shoes in my life.

AmericanPie

Postby meatjacket » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:41 pm

Favorite clothes to sleep in

* Dana Lee Cashmere Sweat
* Dana Lee Leisure Jacket
* Uniqlo Airism tees
* Uniqlo faux shearling fleece
* Uniqlo Zip Hoodie

im tired

meatjacket

Postby ramdomthought » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:24 pm

found this Norman Hilton suit at the thrift. Crazy thing from the 80s with great lapels (and roll), navy, unstructured shoulders with a full canvas. 41R which is way too big for me. Snagged it for my brother (and it fits him spot on)

turns out the brand is some crazy prep brand that backed RL hard during his start, and even made his suits

askandy has a lot of good info on old suits, it's interesting stuff at least

ramdomthought

Postby donut_milk » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:12 pm

donut_milk

Postby ramseames » Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:43 pm

ramseames

Postby mittens » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:21 pm

Last edited by mittens on Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
mittens

Postby rublev » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:26 pm

i love this schneider scarf but honestly i think i might back it 'cos i've worn it out a few times for short period and i've been way too warm and then got itchy and haven't know what to do... like it's beautiful but i think it might even be too warm for me... :( is this a thing with anyone else? it's a huge blanket thing and honestly it all felt a bit too much

rublev
Political Editor

Postby bels » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:27 pm

Wear it with your spring summer coat for when you need to rapidly switch between temperatures.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby inherently » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:36 pm

- on the subject of wearing expensive shoes with otherwise cheap items:

i just realized that i get a kick out of wearing a frisbee jersey + cheap sweatpants + mmm gats; it's kind of like an inside joke

inherently

Postby RycePooding » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:01 pm

i get a kick out of being naked. jokes on everyone.

RycePooding

Postby blocksphere » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:49 pm

I was planning to buy dainty black derbies at some point (along the lines of DR Cali), but then I impulse-bought the Dr. Marten's ones with the clunky soles when they were marked down to <$70. I think I made the right call.

Also, I'm at my parents' house for 2.5 weeks, and I only brought along gray/white/black clothing so that "I wouldn't have to worry too much about putting on clothes." Not sure if that was actually a good idea. The one pair of blue jeans I brought along looks really out of place, too.

blocksphere

Postby stappard_ » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:44 pm

i dont think i've ever said rick owens out loud

stappard_

Postby RycePooding » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:52 pm

raf simmons rick owens usually what im dressed in

RycePooding

Postby kyung » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:09 pm

issey miyake and tsumori chisato =)

KIMCHI SLAP

_( :⁍ 」 )_
kyung

Postby pei » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:54 pm

so i impulse bought the pigalle color field windbreaker yesterday

how the fuck do i style this
why did i even think of buying it

what the fuck

:0)
pei

Postby BobbyZamora » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:05 am

postin here to let people know that the leather jacket I bought from in september finally arrived today after troubles with the post system!

great jacket 10/10 fits almost perfect etc

and because huhwot's a cool guy he even included a free number (n)ine shirt (and a hat) to make up for the long wait

B)

B)
BobbyZamora

Postby bels » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:22 am

Every so often I remember I ordered a toj 10 months ago and sort of nod vaguely out of the window like "Some day.... some... day"

bels
Yung Winona

Postby Bobbin.Threadbare » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:17 am

When is it meant to come?

Bobbin.Threadbare

Postby bels » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:35 am

"The many worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics posits that our reality is just one of an infinite number of branching universes, where every possible quantum reality has been allowed to play out. If this interpretation holds, all conceivable histories, presents and futures are real and exist as their own separate realities. Therefore there is a universe where your toj has already arrived and you are wearing it right now, as you read this."

Or at least, that's what charly said when I emailed him.

(I didn't really email him, I'm quite calm about the whole thing. As long as I get a jacket before I turn 30 I'm not too concerned about the wait)

bels
Yung Winona

Postby stappard_ » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:55 am

You can pretty much guarantee that whenever it does arrive the first person you walk past in the street (possibly the postman delivering it) will say "you're too old for that"

stappard_

Postby blocksphere » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:02 pm

My mom got a Yoox package today... turns out that she regularly orders clothes from the site, but only the cheaper stuff made by random Italian brands.

edit to clarify: My mom is a well-dressed middle-aged lady but I'm just cracking up trying to imagine her looking through all the weird stuff on Yoox to find something wearable

blocksphere

Postby DeafIdiotGod » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:15 pm

Cats love HeatTech gloves

DeafIdiotGod

Postby KLF » Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:17 am

do we have a thread dedicated to sewing/designing/creating your own clothes?

KLF

Postby une_impasse » Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:30 am

exclusive care tags news: spring 2015 will be the last time camper collaborates with bernard wilhelm. get them while they're hot yo

une_impasse

Postby smiles » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:31 am

Bought a stadium jacket. So off trend wor

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby stappard_ » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:54 am

sounds like a bot thread, isn't

stappard_

Postby bels » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:14 am

P sure Bobbin is already on it.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby eyealt » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:45 am

I hate having to take pants off in-store to try new pants on but can't order online because I need to make sure they fit. Struggles.

eyealt

PreviousNext

Return to Tags