[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Random Rhetorical Hypebeast Fashion Thoughts

Random Rhetorical Hypebeast Fashion Thoughts

Clothes

Re: ramdom fashion thoughts

Postby ptozzi » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:33 pm

Jealous of womenswear lately

ptozzi

Postby popcorn » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:06 pm

Thrifted some pants, wish all my pants fit like this.

Partial flintstone from this very cool image.

Really makes me want navy pants to cuff like that and wear with my Puma x BWGH's. I don't think my New Balances (m1300) will fit nearly as well here? But I'll try anyway. Also would like patterned socks, but hell if I'll ever need more socks.

EDIT: This stance is called "Look at the side profile of my pant leg!!" ;)

popcorn

Postby smiles » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:43 pm

Aka contrapposto aka classical sass

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby hamburgerlady » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:37 am

so i had recently purchased a pair of eytys from DSM online, and received them in a quick 2 days time.
however, i came home and opened the package to see that the shoes weren't brand new, and that they were thoroughly worn-in with dirt ALL over them.
not only that, but there were 2 USED socks inside of them. dirt (?) on the shoelaces, and the shoe falling apart from the sole to the main toebox.
this is seriously the first time something like this has happened to me.
i've sent an e-mail and a voicemail over to DSM so i do hope this gets resolved because i'm pissed.
out of all of this i'm just really really shocked and angry because i didn't think DSM would do this; and that they would be more conscious of what they send out.
people make mistakes yeah, but this is really lazy. has anyone else had any buying nightmares like this? (i've heard a lot in terms of paypal disputes)

photos of what i got:

Last edited by hamburgerlady on Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
hamburgerlady

Postby ramdomthought » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:41 am

where did the socks possibly come from

ramdomthought

Postby hamburgerlady » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:44 am

hamburgerlady

Postby blankinput » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:53 am

Obama's America, everyone.

blankinput

Postby finolino » Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:45 pm

got dammit next time i see someone use a form of the phrase "playing with proportions" and nothing else to defend one of their fits i might just blow a gasket

finolino

Postby kyung » Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:14 pm

geogaskets

KIMCHI SLAP

_( :⁍ 」 )_
kyung

Postby Ques » Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:40 pm

went to american apparel yesterday and i think out of all the fast-fashiony shops i think it's my favorite

check out THESE:

imagine them with my OL jacket *swoon*

also tried on the EG knitted bucket hat lol

looked both horrible on me and ridiculous sadly

also and my roommate and i went to standupcomedy before they moved and i found some #bless extension cables

if i had 275 $$ to drop on extension cables my room would be that much swankier right now

Ques

Postby BIGBEE » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:02 pm

One of my fits is in the /fa/ cringe thread. http://boards.4chan.org/fa/thread/8928537#p8928905

I've made it boys :')

BIGBEE

Postby ramseames » Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:52 pm

neighborhood x adidas fw14

man this is just so fucking great. sleeve stripes on the mountain parka and the shirt jacket, damn

ramseames

Postby PrimePrime » Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:31 am

That dude is thinking about something reel hard.

PrimePrime

Postby bels » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:16 pm

Of course if you post three jackets everyone will say that the one that costs 1.4k is the coolest.

About 30 % of the value of my car

bels
Yung Winona

Postby rjbman » Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:11 am

Some ex-Haberdash people started a new store in Chicago called ... brand list looks pretty great.

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby Ques » Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:57 pm

Goin to a sample sale today and thought id be the only person there and the line is around the block wtf

Never seen so many internet dressed portlanders in one place before I'm loving it

Were all casually not casually elevator eyesing each other

I want to pull a sartorialist and walk up and down the line photographing people

Nothing will be left in my size rip

Ques

Postby Ques » Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:14 pm

Someone stepped on my toe

Not actually a sample sale it's Frances mays dead stock from past seasons 75-90 off insane bargtown

100+ people tho where's da fire Marshall

Ques

Postby finolino » Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:10 pm

oh, aliexpress

you never fail to disappoint

finolino

Postby RycePooding » Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:15 pm

was finding that i got more excited about the idea of wearing things rather then just wearing them, so largely stopped buying stuff and it's been really satisfying to wear what i have. Also living away from home so have a tiny wardrobe and don't feel limited at all.

breath of fresh air

RycePooding

Postby popcorn » Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:09 pm

suffering heartbreak from canada post not delivering my dad shoes on the expected date

popcorn

Postby alby » Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:53 am

i have never wanted so bad in my life

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

Postby pips » Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:03 am

My friend just saw Tilda Swinton at Tokyo Fashion Week. From his photo it seems like she's wearing a lilac Haider Ackermann jacket that looks so lovely with her hair and the man himself is also with her. Experiencing rampant envy right now.

pips

Postby stappard_ » Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:10 am

stappard_

Postby ballast » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:38 pm

feels bad when you start to notice your favorite shirt is getting too small and you're gonna have to sell it. also you're uncomfortable the rest of the day because you're wearing a slightly too-small shirt

ballast

Postby Stingray Sam » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:51 pm

going on a plane trip next month and am lacking an appropriate airport jacket

Stingray Sam

Postby wax » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:40 am

why is it so much harder to justify spending lots of money on cool pants or trousers than other clothing items. Especially considering how much more wear they're likely to get than jackets and boots, both of which serve as my personal currency black holes.

wax

Postby bobo77 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:12 pm

What do people think about the wearing of patterns from traditional cultures? I was looking at Woolrich flannel on Ebay last night and noticed that they have some shirts with Southwestern Native American patterns. As a white guy, is it okay for me to wear that? Is it better from Woolrich than Urban Outfitters? If I support Native American rights and oppose colonialism does that justify my wearing it? I don't even like the pattern for me, but I'm wondering what people think about cultural appropriation (or nons-appropriation) in fashion and clothing.

bobo77

Postby Vaeltaja » Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:41 pm

Wanna redneck? I'll do him an egg. NO SYMPY!
<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
Vaeltaja

Postby une_impasse » Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:56 pm

une_impasse

Postby Vaeltaja » Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:09 pm

Wanna redneck? I'll do him an egg. NO SYMPY!
<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
Vaeltaja

PreviousNext

Return to Tags