[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - yooxxx adn Denim

yooxxx adn Denim

Clothes

Re: yooxxx

Postby 3hunna » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:52 pm

cool marjello derbys on sale for $266

3hunna

Postby can- » Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:59 pm

who wants shoes

not rick-ricks - $57
http://www.yoox.com/us/44683991WC/item? ... WC&sizeId=

not doc-docs - $42
http://www.yoox.com/us/44701548DT/item? ... DT&sizeId=

not timb-tibs - $40
http://www.yoox.com/us/44720696TJ/item? ... TJ&sizeId=

also a large selection of CKC, dondup, esemplare, bepositive and more sortable by 70/90% off right now.

can-

Postby bels » Wed May 13, 2015 11:13 am

bels
Yung Winona

Postby nick » Wed May 13, 2015 3:45 pm

Yoox gods, how do I search through the hidden garms of Yoox ? There are lots of really cheap sheaux and such out there but are unsearchable - They were during the "warehouse sale" but now they're pretend gone. With a link to them I can find them.

I want regrettable $60 sneakershoes and I want them now.

nick
Eminent Eminem

Postby can- » Sun May 31, 2015 12:34 pm

hey , whenever there is a "sample sale" you will find a bunch of crazy cheap stuff that doesn't exactly go away after the sale ends but, as you mention, is no longer searchable.

generally the search function is really poor and hand searching will get find items that will never show up in any search -- all part of the game!

can-

Postby nick » Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:33 pm

thanks - thought that was the case, and I guess there is no way to bypass it other than perhaps Google searching and seeing what gold cache may bring. Someone please update this thread when the next sample sale happens and we will have a big google hangout where we all discuss which neon lug soled brogue is the best for $42.

nick
Eminent Eminem

Re: yooxxx adn Denim

Postby JCVE » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:59 pm

JCVE

Postby can- » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:01 pm

hey , i noticed you have purchased some Moma shoes, would you mind talking about them?

can-

Postby bels » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:57 pm

[INT ZOLA PREDOSA MULTI STORY CAR PARK, LEVEL 6

FEDERICO MARCHETTI is leaning against a dark grey Audi and smoking a cigarette. He glances at his blackberry to check the time and sighs. A coral pink Vauxhall Corsa round a corner and screeches to a halt in front of him. NATALIE MASSENETT steps out ]

MASSENETT: Why'd you drag me all the way out here Federico. I've got a banging headache.

MARCHETTI: It's always a pleasure to see you Natalie. However I'm afraid you are thirteen minutes late and I'm unable to move my next appointment so this will have to be a brief meeting.

MASSENETT: Why could we not meet in the office like civilised people.

MARCHETTI: I have something to show you, one of my "Skunkworks" projects, set in motion at YOOX SpA long before our synergistic merger but just now bearing fruit, come with me.

[MARCHETTI leads MASSENETT into one of the car park lifts. He presses the "Call for Assistance" button and recites the password]

MARCHETTI: Eight, Eight, Eight, Eight, Technobohemian

[The lift accelerates smoothly for a moment before the doors open again and the two begin to walk through a spotless research lab complete with white lab coated science bods busying around]

MASSENETT: I'm dying for a fag.

MARCHETTI: As you know, YOOX SpA maintains the highest level of automation in the fashion e-commerce sector. Through the rigorous implementation of robotic technologies including the 5HLDN-6h garm folding robot, the EckMan discount code generating android and of course the sentient tailor's tapes that measure the size of all hems sold, we have succeeded in climbing to a dominant position that has allowed us the privilige of ha ha, acquiring a vast and diverse empire.

MASSENETT: Whatever mate, yeah? You and all your egghead mates creaming over html tags is besides the point. It's about fashion, it's about glamour, it's about getting stuff delivered to your door encased in an environmentally unsound amonut of black tissue paper.

[The two arrive at a vaguely man heighted object, obscured behind a white cloth and standing in front of a white out photography set with a camera on a tripod]

MARCHETTI: Ha ha, Natalie, indeed, yes, fashion retail was once about these things, but now I think we can all agree that most important is advanced horizontal integration and driving down overheads through marginal improvements in efficiency. To that end, BEHOLD, the new face of internet modelling, the YXBOT NINE THOUSAND.

[MARCHETTI rips away the cloth revealing a nude mannequin that presently walks to a table containing a pair of missized khakis, puts them on, walks to the camera, sets the self timer, walks in front of it and poses for the flash]

MASSENETT: Mate, have a word, yeah? A robot mannequin, fine, sure, get rid of all those prissy models, but it can't style itself. I'm putting my foot down. There's no way a robot can acheive the high levels of luxury synergy our in house stylists do.

MARCHETTI: I'm afraid I must disagree, Ms Massenett, observe; "YX BOT, how could you style those khakis?"

YXBT: Try these khakis with a luxurious Maison Margiela wool mohair sweater and shoes from Edward Green for a perfectly dressed down weekend look

MASSENETT: No.. no that's.. impossible

MARCHETTI: You see Natalie, we really have thought of everything.

MASSENETT: It's not true, it CAN'T BE TRUE.

[MARCHETTI checks his phone]

MARCHETTI: If you'll excuse me, I need seven minutes to get to my next appointment.

MASSENETT: IT'S IMPOSSIBLE

[MASSENETT pushes over the YXBT and runs from the laborator weeping]

bels
Yung Winona

Postby can- » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:29 pm

these are my favorite pants in the world. WWM ripstop "BDU's" that are a total steal at $80

http://www.yoox.com/us/36673851FB/item# ... FB&sizeId=

this is them in the wild. http://i.imgur.com/QqlANLe.jpg

they are also available in khaki and seersucker

can-

Postby bels » Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:27 pm

if you can't afford this CEDRIC CHARLIER for £267
http://www.yoox.com/uk/45274989MA/item# ... A&sizeId=1

you can always get this knock off Raf Simons X sterling Ruby for 150

http://www.yoox.com/uk/45275001SN/item# ... N&sizeId=1

bels
Yung Winona

Postby can- » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:22 pm

found these dopw mismarked margielas at the yoox warehouse.

can-

Postby can- » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:19 pm

love how you can go on yoox and buy brands like dickies, carhartt, and the gap for like 3x more than they would cost anywhere else.

can-

Postby ramdomthought » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:24 pm

the gap is on yoox?

ramdomthought

Postby ramdomthought » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:24 pm

i wonder if i can get some deadstock bananananana republic

ramdomthought

Postby ramdomthought » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:32 pm

it's a print!