[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Here is ramdomthought!

Here is ramdomthought!

Off topic

Re: Here is ramdomthought!

Postby eufemism » Wed May 11, 2016 6:15 pm

Our Application Analysts are:
•exceptional communicators;
•comfortable with fast change and a fair amount of uncertainty;
•technical, with an uncanny knack for translating IT complexity into business language;
•innovators who strive for continuous improvement;
•fun to work with, love being challenged, and always want to learn new things;
unnaturally excited about acronyms and abbreviations;
•eager to develop and expand knowledge of the healthcare industry;
•skilled at navigating cross-functional teams and projects; and
•excellent at motivating team members and colleagues to succeed.

lol

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby can- » Thu May 12, 2016 12:25 am

new instagram ughh

can-

Postby Ques » Sun May 15, 2016 6:59 am

talking on the phone in a foreign language you aren't exactly fluent in ==== scariest thing in the world

Ques

Postby Ques » Sun May 15, 2016 9:05 am

riding the subway today when a little girl and her mom get on.

"mom is he a diplomat?"

"no im a student"

"i didnt think foreigners were allowed to ride the train!"

at this point the mom joins the conversation, "foreigners like to use the subway because its an environmentally friendly form of public transit"

"that's right!" i say.

then the little girl saddles up next me and starts feeling my leg (im wearing shorts) and says "wow foreigners legs are SO hairy"

which causes the mom to tell her to "stop touching other people's legs"

at this point i decide it's time to make my exit and get off at the next stop

Ques

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Tue May 17, 2016 1:20 am

why do reddit dudes always talk about how big their thighs are

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby bels » Tue May 17, 2016 5:14 am

How big are your thighs brokeboy

bels
Yung Winona

Postby despot » Tue May 17, 2016 11:50 am

despot

Postby oucho » Tue May 17, 2016 12:33 pm

the only reason I wear swebay is to hide my ginormous thighs

oucho

Postby adiabatic » Fri May 20, 2016 8:09 pm

I had an idea. I thought it was a dumb idea, but I wanted to try it out.

The flip-flops come off just as easily as they normally do, but they don't go on as easily and I'm less sure that I'm able to keep them on my feet.

As it turns out, it was a dumb idea.

“clothing for attractive rich people in their 20s to go to weddings in” — Zack Johnson on Vineyard Vines
adiabatic

Postby eufemism » Tue May 24, 2016 4:27 am

if I ever win the powerball I'm buying entire neighborhoods in Detroit and paying the back taxes on those houses and apartment complexes

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby adiabatic » Thu May 26, 2016 10:33 pm

“clothing for attractive rich people in their 20s to go to weddings in” — Zack Johnson on Vineyard Vines
adiabatic

Postby BIGBEE » Fri May 27, 2016 4:14 pm

Shame cycling isn't more popular in the US. Would be so cool to have a tour style race going down the east coast. Maybe there are some I don't know of though.

BIGBEE

Postby mc-lunar » Tue May 31, 2016 12:59 am

at what point do you have to stop being excited about being "on the list"

mc-lunar

Postby Ques » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:54 pm

everyone tells me i should take off a few years before grad school to "have fun" but im not sure what that means. backpacking around rural china? join the peace corps? work as a barista in portland? moonlight as a nightclub promoter in shanghai? i think the root problem is i still have no idea what i want to do with my life

Ques

Postby Vaeltaja » Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:37 am

Happy National Donut Day to the US people. Do other nations have such a day? Maybe for other similar products? Is there a Croquembouche Day?

Wanna redneck? I'll do him an egg. NO SYMPY!
<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
Vaeltaja

Postby nevergreen » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:42 am

dude Muhammed Ali died that's crazy I'm kinda shocked

nevergreen

Postby BIGBEE » Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:49 pm

what musical artists are making trance music in 2016 ad

BIGBEE

Postby freddy » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:51 am

I got locked out for the night with two steaks bc I lost my keys but I made a Cali Mexican friend!! I talked about my mh journey and he talked about his Md/Ph.D. aspirations. Now I've only met a few, but he is definitely a Mexi-can. And I wasn't even in psychosis! (smiling)

freddy

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:57 pm

i saw virgil abloh and theophilus london outside a club two days ago and it was just as underwhelming and goofy as you'd expect

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby pirxthepilot » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:22 pm

can any chinese (or whatever) people here tell me about experiences with cupping

pirxthepilot

Postby meatjacket » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:43 pm

So i've been working as a solo artist because i really didnt have anyone around me that was very musical and available to do work w me . about a month ago my friend called me and couple others (all in bands) asking if we wanted to play this venue and we all agreed. Only problem with my work is that there are different layers to my songs and i cant do them all, but most importantly, i needed a drummer. He helped me find one and the night before the show we met for the first time. Practice was maybe 15 min long? (my set was 22m)

Anyways, it was so much fun to perform my own work and I even got paid for it. $30 from the door sales and $70 in tshirt sales. I wish i took pics of the tshirts but they were pretty nice designs i think you guys wouldve liked. Whenever it finishes uploading, i'll post up my set. Audios not the best though.

:-)

meatjacket

Postby meatjacket » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:39 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ER6WPVnoONs

lots of mistakes, but whatever who cares

meatjacket

Postby WussWayne » Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:26 am

A monkey fell onto a transformer and knocked out power to the whole country
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/ ... t-in-kenya

Nightclub on a Friday
Get my Gucci on
F-f-f-firestarter
Yes, I'm in the zone
You coming on me like a player (WOOF!)
But your game's all wrong
You get your words all twisted
It's the same old song
WussWayne

Postby freddy » Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:20 am

How does one play "hard to get"? ELI6.9

freddy

Postby freddy » Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:34 am

It's awkward as fucc(boi) when you drop slang you learned from black people with black people who don't fuck with said slang.

freddy

Postby freddy » Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:32 am

Confession:

Six years ago, I took a $400 offer ($200 upfront, $200 after) with a $100 referral for my friend to help an international Chinese student take his pre-TOFEL exam to get into some special ESL program at NEU. (NEU had this special program for international students to bypass the TOFEL by accepting the aforementioned version and gain a CPS or something business degree) We switched numbers or IDs, though I can't remember which exactly. I ended up feeling guilty so I deliberately took the test carelessly. The fella had cocky personality all throughout, but his cockiness faded once I told him what I did after the testing. I gave him back his monies for which I saved up until that point. I offered to tutor him for free. He said he would lose his student visa and will have to return back to China.

Admittedly, I was incentivized by the monetary offer at the time. However, I have and will do nefarious shenanigans, but I never wanted to compromise my academic integrity. I felt it wasn't worth it at the last minute. Growing up there was a lot of cheaters at my inner-city exam school. As my upperclassman friend who stayed and graduated said it succinctly, "we were smart enough to get the A but we wanted to be guaranteed an A". I was never a cheater in school (if you can believe me so far), so being an almost successful accomplice was an interesting experience.

Anyways, I was curious about the underworld of all these international students to say the least though. My friend said that there is a lot more business of to have had at the time of brokering the deal. He never held this against me and we went on with our friendship and life. I've never heard of the Chinese student again or know of how, and if, I fucked up his situation.

freddy

Postby pirxthepilot » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:43 am

pirxthepilot

Postby freddy » Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:35 am

Real talk: has anyone messed/fucked with a Hitachi Magic Wand??

freddy

Postby chilljin » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:11 pm

Hello all

Last day in the Netherlands tomorow. This year has gone so,so fast

chilljin

Postby sknss » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:47 pm

So what happened?

sknss
2015 Summer Camp Participant

PreviousNext