[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - CARE SHARE 2020

CARE SHARE 2020

Off topic

Re: Sharing is Caring // The Care Share

Postby bels » Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:32 am

TFW you copped that final thing for your care share and are just waiting for it to all arrive so you can box it up and get it done.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby windowflowers » Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:49 am

Got this super awesome package from

this is honestly so amazing man, it really made my day. thanks so much (smiling)

windowflowers

Postby ramseames » Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:06 pm

9 days left until the shipping deadline yo

ramseames

Postby bels » Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:17 pm

Person who dispatches their parcel last pays the ultimate price.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby Suquida » Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:40 pm

Omg my last thing is taking forever to get here but I have the rest of my care share packaged and waiting pls do not paddle me

Suquida

Postby rjbman » Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:50 pm

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby Cowboy » Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:09 pm

Can we do jiffy share so I can get more of the fuzzies on a budget

Cowboy

Postby can- » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:58 pm

that ketchup looks like an esteemed brand

can-

Postby bels » Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:20 am

My parcel is dispatched

bels
Yung Winona

Postby Ques » Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:06 am

i spent over an hour arguing in broken chinese about my package at the post office, but in the end couldn't convince them to let me ship the snail face masks, decorative bottle opener, or cow pie texas-themed candies. hopefully the rest of the package will suffice

Ques

Postby ramseames » Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:08 pm

Think less than 25% of people have shipped so far and given that a bunch of people have messaged me saying they'd be late:

If for some legitimate reason you won't be able to make this extended deadline please do pm me

ramseames

Postby Suquida » Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:20 am

YOOO the final piece got here today so I'm gonna ship Monday :woop:

Also sorry for being a fuckin walnut and being slow, sent me my care share and it got here a bit ago and it was so delicious that a lot of it was actually gone at the time of taking the picture, I had to skillfully mspaint the starburst in (oops)

Contents were bags of what I assume to be local donuts and chocolates, two bags of haribo gummies, a box of starburst, the bourne identity, and the first naruto manga

After eating the entire bag of chocolates because they were delicious I realized I didn't actually know what they were, other than delicious of course, but whatever they were I need more

Thanks dude!

Suquida

Postby vgtbls » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:47 pm

vgtbls

Postby Yoder » Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:25 am

I got my careshare from and I LOVE ITTTTT :woop:

Forgive my vertical video recording and general inexperience. This is RAW, UNCUT UNBOXING EXPERIENCE. Sorry if it gets weird halfway through, i was majorly thrown off my game

quick video clarification - the soap is actually iconic perfume that Jun Takahashi, (famous designer at dior according to kyung) allegedly wears. I now feel like I have a piece of my fashion hero to carry around with me.

full contents (i ended video a lil early, nervous i guess) (parenthesis are my additions/comments)

Thanks so much again kyung, you're da bes!

Yoder

Postby Vaeltaja » Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:46 am

OK but for real this is getting me super hyped for getting my package and making me feel a bit wary that the one I sent out is under par.

Wanna redneck? I'll do him an egg. NO SYMPY!
<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
Vaeltaja

Postby meatjacket » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:24 am

5 more days !!!

meatjacket

Postby kyung » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:20 am

oh yes if we could do something about my phone number in that video that'd be nice c:

KIMCHI SLAP

_( :⁍ 」 )_
kyung

Postby Yoder » Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:20 pm

I don't know how to blur or anything like that without doing a lot of work so i just cut out that part, hope that works and cowboy isn't too mean, my bad though! :heck:

Yoder

Postby can- » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:01 pm

i have kyung's phone number if anyone missed it

can-

Postby shar pei » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:29 pm

got my careshare from

thank you so much! here's a lengthy video of unboxing!!! i tried to be a cool teen but i just can't! :(

yoyobeat, we should get food soon with the rest of chicago teens! thank you again!!!!

contents: fruits magazine postcards, lego man with two wrenches and a chihuahua, homemade patches, 3 limited edition pei trading cards, a comic zine, and cookies made by yoyobeat's mom

edit!!! : in regards to fruits postcards, feel free to PM me your address so i can write you a lil greeting and stuff on postcards! i'll probably send them out whenever i have time, after all the hustle and bustle is done

CHEERS
P
shar pei

Postby jrisk » Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:40 am

okokok I got a care share from !

if you want a postcard, PM me your address! (smiling)

jrisk

Postby starfox64 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:42 pm

big shout out to for a great care package!

included are:

-some delicious teacakes
=a copy of 'do androids dream of electric sheep?' (which somehow i've never read)
- an undercover usb case, with a usb drive filled with movies, music, and games tucked inside
-undercover earmuffs (!)
-a bless pin
-fashion magazines/lookbooks

and a very nice note

sorry that the lighting in my office sucks, but this is a really awesome package. thanks so much dude!

(also, i found a place to live)

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."
starfox64

Postby Stolsdos » Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:48 pm

Alright package is shipped, I'm not sure when it will arrive but it will.

Stolsdos

Postby alby » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:33 pm

yooo! thank you so much . this is seriously a dope package. sorry my video is out of focus and i play with my hair when i talk (also kind of quiet?) but this is super cool.

for those too lazy to watch the video, here is a list with a picture.

- luxe kimono fabric
- CdG wool sleeve quarter zip shirt (this thing is mad soft)
- a key holder wallet thing
- a VCR (fake canada punk band) zine
- VCR 7"
- attic 7"
- the wives 7"

this is super cool. thank you so much again man.

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

Postby Yoder » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:47 pm

You place a lot of faith in the postal system, Stolsdos. I like that about you.

Yoder

Postby bels » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:54 pm

Hearing jonrisk say "Vimto" is all the thanks I could ever need.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby silvaeri » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:51 pm

Sorry no video because i'm fucking awkward n shit.

Got a sweet care-share package from . It actually got here on like Monday but I was waiting till I sent mine out to open it. Dude came through!

- Supreme x Kryptonite U-Lock Collab. - Damn this thing is sick, now I can stunt on all the /yung fixie/ with a ballin new lock. Seriously though locks are awesome and I always break mine so I'm stoked to have another.

- Bunch of awesome holographic supreme stickers. I love stickers I love putting stickers on shit. These are going straight on my messenger tin and water bottle. Thanks dude!
edit: has informed me these stickers are v rare from the uc x supreme collab. i am in awe. thank you dude. (love)

- Super neat little lego set, haven't put it together yet but I'll do that soon and post pics. I haven't played with legos in so long and I'm stoked on this!

- Cool wire twisted band, I think it's a bracelet and it reminds me of bike cabling so that's really awesome. Wearing it currently!

- 'Preme bag. Totally gonna use to show how I ball so hard when I go buy groceries.

- And last but not least a metric FUCKTON of kit-kats. I've seriously eaten like half them already before I took this picture.

professional idiot.
silvaeri

Postby ramseames » Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:05 pm

So we're past the deadline

Most of you have shipped or pmed me to tell me you couldn't make it. Some haven't though.

If you have shipped and not told me, or haven't shipped and not told me that you were going to be late, please pm me asap.

Thanks

ramseames

Postby thephfactor » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:06 am

Received my care-share from today. Very pleased about it. Not to get too sappy, but it honestly really warmed my heart to know that someone had gone to the trouble of putting it together just for me, and I really honestly appreciate it very very much. Things get tough for me emotionally at this house and having such a package waiting for me when i finally forced myself to drive home is a great concept.

First item is a hand-made whip (!!!) woven from Type III paracord. It looks gnarly as fuck, as you can see, and is also quite long. It's super cool and hand-made things are the coolest. It apparently cracks, but i have only swished it around a bit because it's night and I don't want to spook anyone. I'll get some cracks in tomorrow.

Secondly I find tea candy! How fortuitous! I have been coughing my throat out all weekend and could use some sweet relief. I have already had three, and I gave one to my little brother and he said it was good. He was for some reason very baffled at the concept of internet friends sending each other gifts. Hope the tea candy serves as a concrete and tasty lesson for him that friendship can cross state lines through the united states post office and a love of fashion.

The third item I find are a pair of brown alpaca wool socks. As my reeking feet can testify, I am always in need of more socks. And we do indeed have very cold winters down here in Nebraska. Hope these socks fend of the chilly breeze and the remarks about global warming not being real that inevitably float in on the cold wind. I hope the alpaca(s) that sourced the hairs to make these socks are doing well. In his not, Vaeltaja bemoans the excessive brown-ness of the socks. Kind of funny given my last name. I don't mind.

The fourth and final item is a 16gb thumb drive filled to the brim with hentai! 16 films in total! My many thanks for this particular gift as I am sure it will provide me with more hours of enjoyment than the other gifts combined. I can also say that this is the largest thumb drive I have ever owned and thus represents a significant milestone for me. Doubles the capacity of my previous largest, which was damaged in the wash a long time ago (rip harry potter quidditch world cup save files). Quadruples the size of my current standby! The extra space will certainly come in handy.

This bit of the note smelled very nice.
"
All in all, a magnificent care package. Thank you so much Vaeltaja! And I promise to post more in the future if I can.

thephfactor

Postby CMYK » Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:22 pm

Thank you so much !
Super cool idea, and great execution.

CMYK

PreviousNext

Return to Care