[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - All is Full of Love

All is Full of Love

Off topic

Re: All is Full of Love

Postby mittens » Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:25 pm

Last edited by mittens on Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mittens

Postby silvaeri » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:55 am

i have the biggest crush on this girl who works at the Chrome store. Was in there the other day just hanging out and got to chatting with her and she's so goddamn cool. how do i ask her out without it doing it while she's at work cuz i feel like that'd be weird.

professional idiot.
silvaeri

Postby michaelmao » Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:57 am

think i've started catching feelings for this cool girl i met at uni. she's very introspective and talking to her's never dull, but i don't know if she's the type to commit to something. i feel like i'm in middle school again

michaelmao

Postby michaelmao » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:23 pm

i honestly really want to, but i'm p scared that things will get really weird between us afterwards. maybe i'll get drunk and spew out everything i have to say.

michaelmao

Postby JewTurk » Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:39 am

Man. What a great day.

I worked open to close today at the theater, concert girl came in three times with food twice and lastly an AMAZING gift that I'm still kind of drooling over. Nothing monetary, just sentimental.

She wrote me quite a few long notes talking about how she wants to get more personal with me and develop a stronger relationship now before we graduate so we can hopefully have a much stronger bond to get through the year or two when we're separated (she's going abroad for a year, I' staying in AZ). Very heart-warming and made my redonk 14 hr shift much easier to get through to say the least. I teared up a bit opening it on my break because we had both been very apprehensive about our emotions towards each other and it very affirming to see that we both feel the same way.

Plus, she has gorgeous fucking hand writing.

She did all of the designing on the white card with pen and it really blew me away, absolutely gorgeous.

Here were the little mementos from all of our concerts, so far at least.

I'm really blown away by this girl more and more every day and I'm excited to see where the next 5 months take us but fuck man is it going to be super hard to say goodbye after graduation for quite a while. Sorry that the pictures are shit quality but thats the best I've got right now.

I'm a really lucky person to say the least to have gotten to known such an amazing human being.

JewTurk

Postby JewTurk » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:33 am

Just under a month later I finally got the confidence to really sit down and talk about where we were at relationship wise. We both have very similar approaches to a high school relationship, only goals being to try new things and to make sure we can look back on it with fond memories regardless of the end result.

Ecstatic.

e:
honestly just hyped for couple waywt posts, tbh tbh

JewTurk

Postby smiles » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:11 am

I have a date w/ story girl tomorrow. I must say I'm pretty proud of myself for putting myself out there and talking to a stranger.

She just graduated from csm ba fashion so we'll have lots to talk about.

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby smiles » Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:43 am

She told me I smell good. We went for a walk and got splashed by the ocean.

She has freckles. When she blushes only her cheekbones turn red.

I got sunburned.

(It went well)

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby BobbyZamora » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:57 am

dont even want to try any more, every girl i meet is just so completely unattracted/uninterested in me. which makes me sad, which makes me less interesting/attractive. the best I seem to get is indifference.

things aren't getting better they're getting worse

B)
BobbyZamora

Postby meatjacket » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:24 pm

gonna go to the beach at night soon! bringing guitar/picnic/radio/towel

any other date-stuff i should bring?

meatjacket

Postby eufemism » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:08 pm

i feel like i've already posted this but idk

my first gf was in highschool and we went out for like a year. around the one year mark she left me for her ex without explicitly saying she wanted to break up. so it was like she was dating both of us at the same time. she was showing less and less interest, talking less, etc. in retrospect it was super clear what was happening but seeing i was still very young and had never been in a relationship before it hurt bad when i finally figured it out.

it messed me up. i was depressed, stopped caring about school, and i totally let go of myself. even now a couple of years since it happened i still feel affected by it. i know a lot of it is on me for not letting go, but it's tough

like now i can't even flirt with women anymore and it feels like i can't even talk with them. showing any kind of sensibility feels awkward and difficult. that plus my low self esteem and self image have led me to be apathetic in many parts of my life. even my friendships and relationships with my family have been affected.

it feels embarrassing to be writing this because i know people have gone through worse while i'm stuck on what seems to be a minor problem and i cant get over it

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby Prince of Scandinavia » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:46 pm

Prince of Scandinavia

Postby Prince of Scandinavia » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:50 pm

Prince of Scandinavia

Postby bird.in.flight » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:49 am

bird.in.flight

Postby JewTurk » Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:07 pm

If I'm not assuming wrong, that photoset the girl posted of you in the STORY stuff was absolutely-fucking-adorable/great.

I'm not one to audibly "awww", but holy crap, those pictures were adorable.

Sorry if this is creepy, but I had to.

JewTurk

Postby can- » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:20 pm

why is she called story girl?

can-

Postby smiles » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:36 pm

Lol let's not get ahead of ourselves here. Only met her two times, first one was when she asked about my story jacket, second one was documented partially in those pictures. I'll see her again next week and we'll see.

Shes going back to London very soon. As such, don't think there will be any 'grand romance' right now. She wants to keep in touch (and give me some of her collection). When I get to london I'll take it from there.

Regardless, yes the pictures are nice and she's a cool girl.

Edit: lol I see care tags crew checking her out on Instagram

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby bels » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:14 pm

Next time Smiles gets a date I suspect he might keep it to himself.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby Bobbin.Threadbare » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:50 am

Goddamnit.

Katy and I were hoping you'd form a grand romance and shoot a lookbook.

Bobbin.Threadbare

Postby Indieguy » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:43 pm

For the first time in my life I feel dependent on someone. There's this girl I started seeing about one month ago, and we've been going pretty slow taking things as they come. This weekend was the first time she expressed her feelings for me. At first I was stunned since no one has ever REALLY liked me in such a way, but then a kind of warm feeling I've had in my chest the last week or so started spreading throughout my body. Now I don't know what to do with myself.

TL;DR I'm either in love or insane.

Indieguy

Postby Stingray Sam » Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:02 pm

I've been with my SO for almost a year and a half now and a lot of of that time has been long distance. It's been super difficult at times, but I feel like I love her more every single day and I can't imagine my life without her. It makes me really happy

Stingray Sam

Postby hooplah » Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:25 pm

oh god, this is way too me...

hooplah

Postby fun_yunchables » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:35 am

50 shades of bae with (smiling)

coolest lame guy u'll ever meet
fun_yunchables

Postby harmsalmon » Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:22 pm

college romance is terrifying me. it's so enticing because it seems so comfortable and familiar, but also like there's too much of a learning curve - between the people here being so weird and me coming to terms with my own queerness, it feels like this huge, impossible force constantly leaking out of my too-wide peripheral vision

harmsalmon

Postby trichomatic » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:26 pm

Been doing the whole online dating thing for the past several months. Noticed a trend that the girls I match with are a combination of artsy, weeaboo, or desperate.
Saw about 15 or so different girls but nothing's really stuck. 2 of them I've seen more than once but eventually ends up fading to no contact.

There is this one girl that I saw a couple months back, we hit it off really well at first but after a few weeks she just cut all contact.
I forgot about her until she messaged me again out of the blue a month later saying that she was sorry. We chatted a bit more and she unloaded some of her problems onto me. The typical guy thing of me was to suggest solutions but she didn't want any of it. Now she's being super distant again.

Thinking of just quitting the dating game as it doesn't really seem like what I get out of it is worth the effort I put in. I don't know if it's just the girls I match with but the large majority of them seem like such fickle creatures.

e: the other question is how else would I meet girls? I'm not in school anymore so it's not like I bump into girls on the reg

trichomatic

Postby trichomatic » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:24 am

Apologies for some poor word choices, not the most eloquent on 3 hours of sleep and dealing with a bunch of other unrelated shit (maybe for another thread). Not really an excuse, it is what it is.

I thought it over after a long nap and decided at this point in my life I'd much rather die single than deal with the baggage of other people who obviously don't give a shit about me (that one girl especially has some serious issues). The disparity between the give and take is just too much, totally not worth nor sustainable. So I deleted my accounts and apps in the hopes of improving my emotional wellbeing.

I have one last loose end, supposed to meet this girl tonight, probably will go but just because its at a really great chicken place and I'm craving some fried chicken. Fried foods always make me feel better.

trichomatic

Postby Francks » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:34 am

@trichomatic

Same issue, school over, working etc... Don't have much opportunities to meet new girls. Tried the package tinder/happn but really a lot of uninteresting people and didn't like the experience.

Yet I met my current girl in a train to gatwick (it's been 1 year) and it was absolutely not done on purpose, so things happen. I've always found that looking for love (ok I don't mean Love) defeats the purpose of the thing. It's like looking for a surprise.

Convergentalternatives.tumblr.com
Francks

Postby Francks » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:33 am

@bels

Ahah not really, why do you think so?

Convergentalternatives.tumblr.com
Francks

Postby trichomatic » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:30 am

this place in ktown called white brick kitchen, good american comfort food

trichomatic

Postby sparkyoriental » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:26 pm

I'm going to preface this post with - I've been posting too much, sorry. I love y'all and I'm happy to be active on c-t again!

I've been with my boyfriend for about 1.5 years now. Things are okay. They were better before, and over the past 3-4 months the relationship has been stale and full of bickering and fights. We agreed a week ago that we'd take things slow, and we'd both actively work on our individual issues that had infiltrated into our relationship and caused problems.

I'm working really hard on trying to be nicer to everyone around me, and to work on my patience and thoughtfulness. I often say things without thinking, and although I am rarely intentionally hurtful, lately I've been a jerk to the people I care about. So all this self improvement is happening. I'm meditating, trying to make new friends, exercising, and getting back into my hobbies.

The problem is, I am SO full of jealousy right now. I don't think I'm a particularly jealous person so these feelings are unwanted and foreign. My boyfriend has an (objectively) amazing ex-girlfriend who is also a coworker and now friend. I never particularly cared about her existence until recently. They see each other socially, talk, text, etc. None of this bothered me until our relationship started becoming rocky. Suddenly, I feel inferior to her. In my head, whenever he brings up some conversation they had at work or something random about her (this doesn't happen very often, once every 2 weeks max usually), I feel terrible. All the little insecurities I've worked on and now no longer think about have resurfaced and I find myself comparing myself with his ex-girlfriend on a regular basis. I keep thinking about how she's smarter, funnier, prettier, cooler, nicer, and a better person than I am. In a lot of ways, she is ____ than I am! Or this new, crazy jealous person that I am now thinks she is. I know that comparisons like that are useless and counterproductive, but I keep thinking about them.

I know I need to chill out. I know that this jealousy is an issue that I need to work on individually, and if I don't work on it, it's going to start to negatively affect my relationship. I just don't know how to calm my thoughts, relax, and enjoy my partner. :(

sparkyoriental

PreviousNext

Return to Care