[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Kynlíf

Kynlíf

Off topic

Re: Kynlíf

Postby bobo77 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:08 pm

bobo77

Postby Stingray Sam » Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:28 pm

So i was wondering if this is like a personal thing or a gender thing or an age thing or what. But and i have really different views on how we find things attractive. I've noticed that for the most part i find people attractive in parts. Attractive face, attractive legs, attractive body = attractive person. Whereas feminist finds people either attractive or unattractive as a whole person and looks at them sexually in the same way. Then when we think of things that we find sexy, she finds that the intimate connection between people and overall pleasure and experience of the sex (real or imagined) is what makes it attractive. Whereas i again compartmentalize everything and find specific ideas or concepts attractive (i don't know how to explain better without over sharing). I also focus on one specific thing, so her and i could both be finding the overall experience of the sex as sexy, but that would be because i'm focusing on the overall experience as a singular concept while she is thinking about the entire thing. What are your guys thoughts on this? Is this just personal? or is it more a gender thing or what?

Stingray Sam

Postby vgtbls » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:35 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celebrate_Bisexuality_Day

Today is Bisexuality Visibility Day! I think this one's pretty important because most people view it as a stage of denial or nymphomania. Bringing greater awareness of bisexuality is good for everyone. When you see two people walking down the street, thinking "they're straight" or "they're gay" is far less important than "they're together". It seems like every day there are more and more people in my personal life coming out as bisexual, and I couldn't be more proud of them. The ultimate ideal would be the annihilation of labels like this, but let's be real--we're nowhere near that.

Get out there and celebrate! Kiss a dude! Kiss a lady! Don't kiss anybody but maybe consider it! :woop:

vgtbls

Postby ramseames » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:11 pm

ramseames

Postby uxjtsu » Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:09 pm

@ramseames

Wasn't feeling it for months? So you lead her on months? Sounds like a dick move.

uxjtsu

Postby ramseames » Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:08 pm

I'll rephrase that to "wasn't sure how I felt about things", I hadn't been planning to end it for a long time before I did.

Unrelated but what's up w girls who want you to like formally ask them to be your girlfriend? Only had it happen to me once b4 but someone in class was talking about it and it got me thinking. Feels very forced/overly formal in the context of most modern relationships.

(this is unrelated to anything going on with me right now just curious)

ramseames

Postby stappard_ » Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:39 pm

I'd been hanging out with a girl for a few months this summer until some of my female friends told me it was ridiculous that I hadn't 'formally' asked her to be my girlfriend.

Not sure if this is a gender divide thing or not but I thought the same thing you did, seems very odd that that would need to be spelt out in that manner, especially as adults.

stappard_

Postby UnwashedMolasses » Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:07 pm

The title of "girlfriend/boyfriend" when given to a relationship assures a certain level of commitment, dependability, and exclusivity that may have been implied previously but not overtly confirmed.

Also, it's just a nice thing to hear.

UnwashedMolasses

Postby ramseames » Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:34 pm

Of course but that doesn't make it not weird. Like normally we'd just start referring to each other as such, or have a mutual conversation about making things official. As opposed to it being something I have to formally request

ramseames

Postby Suquida » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:51 pm

We just need to go back to how we did it in Runescape

Suquida

Postby zayg » Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:04 pm

varrock or seers village

which place has more qts

zayg

Postby uxjtsu » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:56 am

@zayg

Just stating what I think. I don't think thats wrong for me to do.

uxjtsu

Postby can- » Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:58 pm

she can't finish unless shes on top and neither can I

can-

Postby zayg » Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:09 am

some possibility i may get to have sex this weekend

:woop:

zayg

Postby zayg » Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:16 am

i dunno, i can't always agree with that as i've had some pretty disappointing experiences

in this case i know it won't be, unless you know, it doesn't happen at all, but preferably i'll be too drunk at that point to remember what sex is

zayg

Postby zayg » Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:22 am

oh most definitely, i never get my hopes up. relationships with greatly mismatched libidos are...well...tough, but hey, things are at least looking up at the moment

zayg

Postby ballast » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:18 pm

reviving this thread to have a quick story.

this weekend, my gf and i were having some afternoon delight with her on top. all of a sudden, she raises her arms and shouts "BOUND!" referencing the kanye song and starts recreating the music video. needless to say, i couldnt continue because i was laughing too hard.

also another time i yelled "ROCKET BOOST" and farted and thrust real hard. we make a very sophisticated and elegant couple. B-)

there was another story i wanted to share but i forget atm.

ballast

Postby Ques » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:32 pm

this is proving to be harder to replicate than expected

Ques

Postby zayg » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:05 pm

i wish us men had something as awesome as the magic wand

zayg

Postby Ques » Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:11 pm

Ques

Postby zayg » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:13 pm

learn to tie that knot with your tongue

zayg

Postby CMYK » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:30 pm

GF and I are having a "conscious uncoupling" party to celebrate her going abroad and me moving on to real world things. It feels weird to end a relationship on a happy note, especially when the end of all my others have been so awful.

CMYK

Postby zayg » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:40 pm

there's nothing like really good sex

zayg

Postby madisseur » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:52 pm

super into girls, super into long-term-probably-going-to-get-married relationship w bf

kind of uncomfortable feeling

madisseur

Postby odradek » Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:38 pm

I didn't go the gym this morning. My foot hurt a little bit and if I've learned anything, it's don't push it when something feels wrong. It didn't help that I went to bed at 1 last night coming back from a date.

I met her in a bar. I showed up first, told the bartender to make sure I'm charming as hell, and then I was charming as hell. I walked her back to her place. With 100% honesty, I asked if I could go up to her apartment 'cuz I had to use the bathroom. Over the course of the date she'd, despite being an interesting person with interesting ideas and convictions and tastes, had built herself as a sort of high-stress, flightly, constantly-second-guessing type person so I felt a little bad asking if I could go up. Guy you don't really know, in your apartment, whatever.

"This is kind of weird, but ok," she says. "This is kind of weird, right?" I heard that a lot over the next little period.

She opens the door and out pops her guard chihuahua, Wiggles (no Mr. or Mrs.), a hyperkinetic whirl of canine energy. He runs and bonks into the door across the hall, head first. "He usually just growls and tries to bite new people," she said.

I finish in the bathroom and am prepared to say goodnight and head home, but she's sitting on the couch. Watching Snakes On A Plane. Wiggles jumps up on the couch next to her and she says "Oh, he took your spot." and pushes him off. I guess I'm staying?

We talk a little bit more, then we start making out. Wiggles starts nipping at my shoes and the hem of my pants. "My god," I'm thinking. "So help me Wiggles if you rip these UU joints..." I'm doing triple duty making out with this girl, getting her bra off and shaking my leg around trying to get the chihuahua off my leg without letting her know that her dog has locked himself into the sole of my shoe. He removes the shoe. He removes some of the sock. She looks at Wiggles disappointingly and suggests we move to the bed, where she gets naked and she takes off my pants. I am still wearing a sportcoat and shirt. We start to have sex, which is ok, but it's punctuated by several moments of "This is weird, we shouldn't be doing this, I just met you" followed by me saying "That's fine, I can understand that, we don't have to have sex" and then she gets all possessed demon voice like "NO." and we're having sex again. It's also to the tune of Wiggles up on the bed nipping at my foot and ankles. Constantly. And again, I am doing triple duty.

"This is weird." I take off my shirt and jacket because actually yeah, that is pretty weird. Not like the dog constantly attacking me or having sex while Samuel L Jackson yells at cobras is weird, but that's kinda weird. I take the opportunity to move Wiggles, and he stays quiet for a while and we go back to the sex thing.

Wait, he actually hasn't bitten me for quite a while, what's going on here?

I freeze.

Wiggles is tonguing my balls.

"Oh my god he hasn't bitten anything he's totally about to bite my balls." I'm freaking out. Wiggles goes north and starts

LICKING.

MY.

ASSHOLE.

And again, I'm doing triple duty.

We finish up. I make sure to lie on my BACK with the sheets pulled up past anything wiggles might find interesting. I kiss her goodnight before I leave.

I do not mention the explorations of Wiggles.

odradek

Postby bobo77 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:16 am

Going on a Tinder date tomorrow. I have to admit I've never really been on a formal first date before. We're getting coffee at Starbucks. Any tips?

bobo77

Postby Syeknom » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:54 am

Don't spill coffee on yourself or your date

Syeknom

Postby zayg » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:23 am

had two tinder dates recently. first one was some girl on my campus who literally lives RIGHT behind me AND lives in the town next to me back home. i guess she has yelled out at us when we are smoking outside aha. spaciest girl i've ever met though, but shes still cool

other girl has been awesome. we have tons of awesome sex although i gotta chuckle at her uniform of north face/yoga pants/uggs. feels nice to finally be spending time with someone who wants you physically.

zayg

Postby JonjoShelvey » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:22 pm

idk where to post this but i wanted to share my shame with yall

so last night i was giving it a yank, and i decided to take a pic of my dick on snapchat. god had forsaken me and decided to send the picture to everyone on my snapchat story (including my mom, my little brother etc.) i panicked and ran upstairs to grab my moms phone so i could get rid of the pic before she saw it, but it was still too late to stop my older brother, his GF, and my best friend from seeing it. just a straight shot of my stick standing at full attention. thankfully they all thought it was hilarious but it doesn't stop the embarrassment.

pic of the convo i had with my friend after the fact to add some credence to this story:

JonjoShelvey

Postby Suquida » Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:30 pm

Honestly how do you accidentally send a snap

Shit is like 3 confirmations

Suquida

PreviousNext

Return to Care