[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Here is ramdomthought!

Here is ramdomthought!

Off topic

Re: Here is ramdomthought!

Postby BIGBEE » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:25 pm

BIGBEE

Postby ramdomthought » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:53 pm

pour out some catnip for norman

ramdomthought

Postby mahi-mahi » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:18 pm

That's it I'm doing the care share. Esgedddit

mahi-mahi

Postby freddy » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:16 am

Drama filled roommate is finally getting evicted by the end of this month!!!!

Pic of roommate issues:

This is like the 3rd time this happened and it's not just in da bathroom

freddy

Postby taylorswift » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:11 am

i got a notification that taylor swift posted something on tumblr and got confused because i hadn't posted anything :-|

taylorswift

Postby oucho » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:05 am

I can't help but wonder what the process is that leads to me seeing a Browns advert on an illegal football stream

oucho

Postby evilfriends » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:30 am

A big fashion label wanted me to model for some showrooms which would mean moving to Paris for the next three months. I had to turn it down because I'm about to start university :( Kind of gutted about it but I've got so much on my plate that I can't really commit to modelling right now

evilfriends

Postby freddy » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:04 am

suburban ppl bore me ZzzZZzzZ -_-

freddy

Postby mahi-mahi » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:36 am

I protested against the nazi/KKK/Confederacy today. I'm glad I stood up for my beliefs. Hate has no place anywhere.

mahi-mahi

Postby popcorn » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:52 pm

I moved in EIGHTEEN days ago and we must got gas today. Huge step in my life, major clout boost. It's 11:51pm, I'm in my home, I control the elements, God is dead. I'm gonna cook some portabellos and put it on sourdough toast.

popcorn

Postby norman » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:12 am

how ganja loving does it get around here? interesting stories or ideas are great

everything i post is a joke
norman

Postby BIGBEE » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:21 am

Weed is trash and dumb to smoke

BIGBEE

Postby CMYK » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:13 pm

CMYK

Postby Bonobonobo » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:26 am

eyelashes are weird and gross.

go look at your eyelashes in a mirror and tell me that it doesn't make you uncomfortable seeing these hairs coming out of your eyeballs

Bonobonobo

Postby cormac » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:21 am

I happen to like my eyelashes, thank you very much

cormac

Postby WussWayne » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:48 pm

My first time getting high a couple of weeks ago, I put on Fishmans - Long Season after and my goodness I got that floaty out of body feeling and I could see colours pulsing in time with the music. I'm not sure if this is normal on weed.

Second time getting high a couple of days ago and I watched American Vandal with friends after. I have never bust a gut laughing so hard. Weed does make everything funnier.

Over/Under on marijuana: It's great. I should look into edibles because I don't like how the smoke makes me cough.

Nightclub on a Friday
Get my Gucci on
F-f-f-firestarter
Yes, I'm in the zone
You coming on me like a player (WOOF!)
But your game's all wrong
You get your words all twisted
It's the same old song
WussWayne

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:46 am

serious q: has a celebrity/influencer endorsement ever actually influenced you to buy any product, or at least shift your perception of that product?

this makes me sound like such a fed but i've been thinking about this lately

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby brlmski » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:42 am

brlmski

Postby Bonobonobo » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:35 pm

I've been using the same laptop since my first year in high school and never bothered to change the immature password I made for my account. Today I had to bring it in for repairs and I just want to remind people that you should change your embarrassing passwords, so you never have to hand the computer repair person a piece of paper that says "poopfeast420" on it.

Bonobonobo

Postby wogbog » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:06 am

wogbog

Postby freddy » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:52 am

tf when you haven’t played live poker all summer. then after a 3pm-3am session where you ran up $65 to $1050 at one point and lost it all at the 12 hours...I ain’t even mad. Pretty emnrassing is when you use ur $10 food voucher at dunkies but was so in the zone that you started ordering your local favorite Wendy’s meal.

10/10 would degen again. But not again anytime soon.

freddy

Postby ASTROCHIMP » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:39 am

I'm back. I'm going to start posting again after a short break. Life update, I got chubby.

I'll stop wearing black when they invent a darker color.

Check out my shit tumblr.

Also consider checking out my music.

Follow me.
ASTROCHIMP

Postby mahi-mahi » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:40 pm

to all my fellow college students:
how does adderall work/

I normally don't drugs or alcohol of any kind- not that I'm a teetotaler or one of those "I'm above those mortals" kind of dude, and considering these facts, I have to admit that I'm not a great student either- I get good grades, because I study like a motherfucker and deep down, I'm afraid of the consequences if I didn't. My father used to beat me with a belt or switch if I got anything lower than a B. While he has thankfully changed for the better, I still get the sinking feeling in my stomach.
I bought a pill of extended release 30 mg. The pill is pink for a strange reason, and while I bought them for Sunday, becauase I am free for most of the day, and will study like a motherfucker,it strikes me as some moral boundary I've crossed.
My personal life is in shambles- my parents and I rarely talk, and when we do, it's about "why don't you call me more?".
i have failed to establish any meaningful releationships, and the ones that I have I feel like I'm faking.
So my question.
How should I take adderall?

mahi-mahi

Postby _Organism » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:03 pm

_Organism

Postby mahi-mahi » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:33 pm

normally i wouldn't take it, but i have four exams this week and a project start :/

mahi-mahi

Postby mahi-mahi » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:39 am

Just call me kevin. You guys have been my friends for what seems like a long time.

mahi-mahi

Postby Stolsdos » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:42 pm

I highly rec buying some matcha if you aren't a fan of the adderall/don't want to take it all the time, has a ton of caffeine(30mg per gram) and l-theanine so you don't get super jittery. I got some from amazon for about $16 usd for 4oz(113g). Obv if you've taken it before and don't like it then ignore me haha.

Stolsdos

Postby CMYK » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:50 pm

yea mahi I took adderall exactly once for a paper, and it definitely delivered what it promised but I found that it really was easier for me to get on a semi-regular sleep/wake schedule and actually just do work on a cadence.

You say you "bought them for Sunday" so I assume its already said and done, but I would suggest waking up early, forgoing any other stimulants that you may use (coffee/cigs) and getting a nice secluded spot in the library, taking it, blocking all forms of distractions (I used the "Self Control" app) and just starting working until it kicks in (you'll know, 30 mg is a pretty big dose). Distractions are your worst enemy, you can easily spend hours chatting to a friend or reorganizing your iTunes library. Make sure you have all relevant source material/citation websites pulled from the stacks/up in your browser so you aren't tempted to wander. You will get your shit done, you will feel emotionally and physically drained, you will hopefully learn something about planning and foresight.

As far as "some moral boundary I've crossed" most people have used some form of "study drugs" at some point, even if its just a 1AM cig during an all nigher when you don't smoke. There's no drug testing in academics, and nobody has to know unless you tell them. You'll hopefully see that drugs like that are something you never want to rely on, and use them sparingly (or never) in the future

CMYK

Postby mahi-mahi » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:21 am

Thank you! I just came down actually and now I am sad. Ok so I had two exams today right, Math and Bio- the reason I bought and took them. I started studied at 5 pm, popped at 4:30 pm, until 11 pm (when the library closed), I was feeling great, like focus beyond my ability- I’ve always been scatter brained, as you all may have seen.
What I was mostly worried about was bio, because although it is an intro class, it is a weed out class because the pass rate is something crazy like 25%, and I need to do well because I want to become a occupational therapist.
My bio professor’s slide shows (which he exclusively and doesn’t even teach, just reads) are always around 60 slides each, so I have to study that and watch videos. I had been up and studying at 10 hours at this point, and I could keep going. 1 hour later, at 4 am, the fire alarm in my building rang out, and I waited around for 15 minutes, and then I came back and keep going until 5, took a piss and slept for 4 hours. I woke up in a puddle of my sweat, took a cold cold shower, bought a coffee, and realized I was stressed- due to personal bullshit with this girl and my parents are always doubtful of my decisions and just want me to come back to run the restaurant but I can’t. The exam was ok, but a lot of questions were written weirdly and truthfully, I just wanted to sleep, but my body physically couldn’t.
I was walking back from my math exam and began to crash very hard- I found it hard to stand up straight, and more than that, I began having scary thoughts, like why do I even need to buy drugs to do what most can do sober? Am
I just a fool and ultimately, don’t deserve to be educated? Why can’t I seem to get my life together and become all I want to be? I also thought, “why even study for like 14 hours if I can’t even read the question right?”

All in all, i liked it.

mahi-mahi

Postby alby » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:14 am

one time i took adderall (70 mg xr lmao) and a) didn't do my homework and played ping pong for 5 hours straight and b) stayed up for 36 hours. never do xr again. big fan of ir 15's tho

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

PreviousNext

Return to Care