[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Beginner wardrobe guide

Beginner wardrobe guide

Clothes

Beginner wardrobe guide

Postby marvzz » Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:04 am

Im a begginer in fashion, this year im interested in dress well I searched in differents forums of fashion.
But I dont know to much, this is my question
that you think is essential in a wardrobe to a beginner in fashion i mean basic clothes
I have thought of buying this:

T-shirt basics: Grey Black White Navy
T-shirst bottom up: basic colors
Hoodies: Black and White sweatshirts and one zip
Denim: One skinny and one black denim
Trousers: One Black and one Grey
Shoes: Stan Smiths, Nike Huarache, and shoes like Doctor Martens
Sweater: Blue Navy, and Pale colors
Jacket: Black Bomber Jacket

What you think about this is okay or not?

marvzz

Re: Beginner wardrobe guide

Postby yourdad » Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:27 am

yourdad

Postby maj » Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:34 am

i'm very against a beginner wardrobe as what are you doing it for? if you're just buying "nice clothes" to "look better" casually who says one opinion is better than another as you're never going to be universally appealing, sure you can distil it down to it's inoffensive as possible but someone is going to have a problem with it, maybe even yourself. i would also hedge a guess the fact you're on a fashion forum and not just in topman buying some cool threads you're looking for something more. feel no pressure to buy into something because other people have told you it looks good, instead spend the time on all those fashion forums reading, asking questions and getting a footing and understanding on what you like and want to wear. it may seem daunting at first and sure you'll make some errors but i can't help but feel it's much more rewarding at the end of it and you're left with a look you'll feel comfortable in for time to come and look back on it with a smile. buy what you want to buy.

if however i got it wrong and you're just looking for what the lowest common denominator will find appealing with no interest in fashion roll through topman with velcro on and ignore any fashion advice given on the internet.

maj

Postby marvzz » Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:24 am

marvzz

Postby DeafIdiotGod » Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:35 am

DeafIdiotGod

Postby WussWayne » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:57 am

Edit: I have terrible impulse buys. I shouldn't be giving advice

Nightclub on a Friday
Get my Gucci on