[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - World's Greatest

World's Greatest

Clothes

Re: World's Greatest

Postby purkinje » Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:26 pm

Trenches would be very reasonable without the anarchy BS on the back, damn shame

a disaster is a terrible thing to waste
purkinje

Postby IsaiahSchafer » Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:30 pm

Digging the flannel and definitely want the hands hoodie. Don't know what it is about it, but I dig all the hands stuff UC has done. Hopefully a slightly higher price point and focus on the tees will give me enough time to buy it come Thursday.

Blue leather is neat, but all in all I'd rather buy something like a white UC one used.

IsaiahSchafer

Postby hirokinakamura » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:42 pm

got white anarchy tee n black synthhead

:woop:

anyone feeling a little... salty?

The Loopwheel Lord, King of Sweatshirts, and consummate Watch Snob
hirokinakamura

Postby meatjacket » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:56 pm

wondering if the blue leather is royal blue like in the stock photos or elec blue like in the lookbook/previews

meatjacket

Postby alby » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:26 pm

http://www.hype.sexy/stats

Stupid website name, but here is how fast everything sold out online.

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

Postby IsaiahSchafer » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:29 pm

I was still a little unsure when everything dropped, but I successfully got a hands hoodie in M. If I change my mind by the time it gets here I'll throw it on grailed for cost + shipping and save someone from resale. (or would they just go on to resell...) I decided against any of the supreme/uc tees just because it's fun to hunt on rakuten where basically everything is in my size and available for 30-50$ shipped.

Either way, I'm pleased (smiling)

I have the teal over-dyed hoodie and an Undercover tee off Rakuten waiting at my parents house today too. B-)

IsaiahSchafer

Postby hooplah » Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:29 pm

i got the black anarchy tee

this is the first time i have ever participated in a supreme drop. i'm kind of having buyer's regret but we'll see when the tee comes in, i guess. the anarchy slogan seems like one of uc's cheesier ones...

hooplah

Postby une_impasse » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:39 pm

I underestimated the Supreme rage and walked away with nothing! I had an XL witch tee in my cart but I didn't realize it was gonna go that fast, if that happened in real life someone would've gotten stabbed. On that note, if anyone sees one of the witch tees in an L/XL in any color, let me know…?

Do/did you all use the app at all?

une_impasse

Postby g.oos » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:19 am

cool new supreme x stone island anoraks, which were accidentally sold in stone islands webstore...

g.oos

Postby ramseames » Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:39 am

Contrast nipple buttons were a bad call

ramseames

Postby bels » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:29 pm

heh at the super obvious badge

bels
Yung Winona

Postby ramseames » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:36 pm

anorak w/ the badge in the front is one of the first things they ever did

ramseames

Postby frogosaurus » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:32 pm

Not a huge fan of the SI collab but this guy's got the look

frogosaurus

Postby eufemism » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:08 am

new collab is nice

i'm feelin the black hoodie, pink crewneck, and the burgundy long sleeve top

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby g.oos » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:18 am

how fast is this collab going to sell out?

g.oos

Postby alby » Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:06 pm

tbh the harrington and the hoodie will be gone instantly, I think I will have a chance at the tees. the long sleeve is nice.

alby

Postby bobo77 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:49 am

Daniel Johnston x Supreme dropping Thursday
http://www.supremenewyork.com/news/592

This Spring Supreme will be releasing a collection of items featuring original artwork by Daniel Johnston. The collection will consist of a Harrington Jacket, Work Shirt, Long Sleeve Top, Hooded Sweatshirt, Crewneck Sweatshirt, 5-Panel Hat and four graphic T-Shirts.

Available in-store NY, LA, London and online April 16th.

Available in Japan April 18th.

bobo77

Postby teck » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:12 pm

thinkin of getting the International Coaches jacket. How much was it retail? any reviews?

teck

Postby alby » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:15 am

It's the collab we've all been waiting for. I'm pretty underwhelmed by the pieces. I like the coaches jacket, but it's nothing special. The black coaches jacket tears at my tumblr-heart-strings in a strong way.

this is a fun print.

alby

Postby starfox64 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:18 am

north face logo on the back kills it for me

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."
starfox64

Postby maj » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:39 am

Like it all myself, the whole denim get up is great and one of those things where people will look back and wish they got it which is what makes the best clothes. the giant logo on the back is quite funny, similar vain to their champion collabs where they take a small logo and just blow it up, also like tnfs logo tees.

maj

Postby IsaiahSchafer » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:36 pm

http://www.supremenewyork.com/news/593/images?image=24

bottom of the page it says coaches wont' be available until May 14? That kinda sucks. I like the yellow one, oddly. I guess I like to look like I'm part of event staff.

IsaiahSchafer

Postby eufemism » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:52 pm

i like the denim jacket and yellow coaches jacket

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby can- » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:47 pm

that yellow coaches is money!

the denim stuff is really cool. i like it because brands like tnf/patagonia/columbia brands make weird shit out of denim all the time. it feels like some wackass tnf product from 2005.

can-

Postby nick » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:15 pm

What role does TNF PL/nanamica have in the design of the TNF Supreme collabs? I think they always come out really great.

edit: - right, PL is a brand name licensed by nanamica. Supreme x The North Face is a collaboration with that license, as far as I'm aware? Or is this a false piece of internet fashion lore ?

nick
Eminent Eminem

Postby ramseames » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:41 pm

none

goldwin owns the tnf brand in japan, they do their own mainline with different product than what you see in north america, license it to nanamica for purp label, and presumably are the ones who also let supreme use it

ramseames

Postby maj » Wed May 13, 2015 7:55 am

heads up to those of you who were interested in the tnf coaches, they drop tomorrow in case you've forgotten

maj

Postby ptozzi » Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:29 am

ptozzi

Postby Cowboy » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:12 pm

Look what I found

Cowboy

Postby Cowboy » Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:07 pm

yup

Cowboy